JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw this live last night as well; it was infuriating. Here's the actual video clip:

I am fairly new to this country, but I am better informed of the regulations than he is. In less than a minute he's repeated his silly statement twice that one can just pick up a weapon and walk out of a shop. The facepalm is strong on this one.

And it's not like this is magic voodoo hidden knowledge, it's a standard procedure! It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Actually, it's still funny, but I think I can safely assume a significant portion of viewers believe anything he says.

Last edited by a moderator:
He said AK47's because he knew most Military, Ex-Military, LEO and Ex-LEO would go ballistic if they heard "AR15".

This is just another political mind game to try to keep the true agenda under the radar.

There will be no gun round up anytime soon.. they would start losing large numbers of their goon squads, fast. They would count on time, attrition and fear/intimidation before trying for the brass ring

Personally I really don't give a bubblegum what that pinheads views on guns are. What is troublesome to me is that either he was flat out lieing or he just doesn't have a clue about gun laws and the weapons that were used in Colorado. Either way if he is a true journalist (which he obviously isn't) he shouldn't be misinforming the public.

He sounded very un-informed, and uneducated about guns, gun laws, etc.
Very foolish of him.
He is - and shouldn't have even delved into it but he has made a name for himself (and millions) by becoming a master of entering the debate and when someone starts to make sense, or HE does not agree with a loud "wait a second" or "that's not what I said" etc. otherwise effectively cutting the person off. This has really changed my attitude about O'Reilly as I used to listen to him (with reservation) but he really admitted his ignorance and lack of education about gun issues with his statements.

O'Reilly is damaged goods. He is trying to be trendy and fit it with the evil idiots. He is proof that the presstitute media is a joke. I think they keep picking on AK rifles because they know the AK platform is reliable and powerful enough so when crap does hit the fan, they don't want people to have reliable weapons lol. I wish I could go buy grenades and mortars and fully auto firearms privately lol.... for the record, I wanna smoke what O'Reilly is smoking.

There will be no gun round up anytime soon.. they would start losing large numbers of their goon squads, fast. They would count on time, attrition and fear/intimidation before trying for the brass ring

Correct. The time tested, proven strategy would be to create panic, fear, lawlessness, paranoia (read False Flags and other tactics) and have us all turn on each other (which won't be hard). Then, and only then, when the herd is thinned out substantially, you go in and collect the spoils. A starving populace doesn't put up a lot of resistance or demand many concessions at all.

Have always thought the reason it is so easy to get guns/ammo isn't because the Gov respects the 2nd. It is because an ignorant, dumbed downed populace armed to the teeth will do their job for them and they sit back and wait. All they have to do is lay out the framework of fear, which is child's play at this point.

If it takes five weeks or five years, no problem. With the majority of the populace starving off I'd say weeks or months at best.

However long they can wait.. they have planned this for centuries and have put such into effect as early as the French Revolution

I find it amusing that a bloviating microcephalic emeritus typically calls people he doesn't agree with "pinheads." I just looked in the dictionary under "cretin" and there was BOR's picture.

O'Reilly is your typical full of himself political commentator. He is thickheaded, egotistical, and a hypocrite. It still blows my mind how somebody can think they are so right, yet spread such blatant misinformation. The way he handled his own sexual harassment scandal shows how worthless he is, the guy has no problem calling out other people, but when his turn came he acted like he was above others calling him out.

Even the NW's own Lars Larson has a big ego and is often thick headed on certain topics. I support his views on the second amendment and I am glad he is there to criticize Portland City government, but he is often full of himself on other topics. There have been times people called in with good points, but he still cut them off to make his own pompous point. He likes himself too much, which is why I had to stop listening.

Too bad there is not a market for a unbiased down to earth commentator.

Even the NW's own Lars Larson has a big ego and is often think headed on certain topics.
Like O'Rreilly Lars too has become a master of manipulation. I once called him to discuss an issue (I was on his side with it) and even while I was trying to support his position he was trying to 'spin' off what I was saying and was attempting move me into a completely different direction. It was as though he did not want to hear I was agreeing with him but wanted a debate, or argument, maybe so he could support his own belief his opinion was the only 'right' one? I stopped listening to Rush for the same reasons and I got tired of him constantly spouting off "I was/am right!"

That's because Lars (like the rest of the political pundits) needs CONFRONTATION and DEBATE to keep people listening/watching, its the same thing as people staring at a traffic accident, even if its just a tiny fender bender for crying out loud... In the end, its ABOUT RATINGS, which brings in the advertisement money...

These guys are all entertainers. The fact that we are all talking about him is good for him. The strategy on this is: The under-educated majority will not know that what he is saying is bullstuff and will either agree, disagree or be indifferent, but will be entertained by the diatribe and the seemingly emphatic views of their hero, Bill O'Reilly. Those who are knowledgeable about guns and gun laws, (us) are a very strongly opinionated minority, who will see through this complete crap, be pissed off, offended, and probably have a long conversation about how stupid Bill O'Reilly is. This doesn't bother him. The majority doesn't seethe over these comments, and he can afford for a very opinionated minority to talk trash about him. In effect, it benefits him.

Entertainers. Fox "News" is almost completely entertainment, with very little actual journalism. It's entertainment I don't like, just like Desperate Housewives, Dancing with the Stars, and the Grammys. I get my news from global sources, and I multi-source every issue I care about to reduce the risk of shoddy reporting giving me false information. Don't watch FOX, CNN, MSNBC, or any of the others, it's all craptertainment.

Like O'Rreilly Lars too has become a master of manipulation. I once called him to discuss an issue (I was on his side with it) and even while I was trying to support his position he was trying to 'spin' off what I was saying and was attempting move me into a completely different direction. It was as though he did not want to hear I was agreeing with him but wanted a debate, or argument, maybe so he could support his own belief his opinion was the only 'right' one? I stopped listening to Rush for the same reasons and I got tired of him constantly spouting off "I was/am right!"

There is only one guy that I find worth listening to - Jerry Doyle. I know that he is syndicated on somd stations but if I'm able to I will just stream him directly from his home station in Vegas (KDWN).
He goes aftef both political parties, call Henry Paulson- shifty Paulson and says the guy should be in jail. He also has actual conversations with people.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top