JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I stopped by Bi-Mart while running errands today and was pleasantly surprised to find a pound of Universal. Seriously, just one pound was on the shelf. I wish they had more so I could post in the classifieds for $40 a pound.:s0114:

They also had two boxes of Remington 00 buck, which has been pretty scarce lately. I left the buckshot on the shelf because I do not need any.

The only other powder left at 1:00 p.m. was the usually Pyrodex stuff.

Yeah, they may have only received 1 pound of powder. Who knows. I don't even really like Universal, but I can not be too picky right now. All of my loads are for Win 231, but I am running low on that. Maybe someone wants to trade Win 231 for Universal?

I wonder who has the record for most Bimarts visited in a week.

I went to 5 on Thursday last week.
I normally go daily to the ones on Royal and River Road as I live 300 yards from the Royal one and my kids go to preschool on River Rd.

I once went to a Bi-Mart every day for two weeks, and this was before the ammo/hoarding/ammo-entrepreneur crunch. In my defense, 5 of those days were for work.

When I was there on thursday, he had just opened a case of Varget. I asked for 2 cans and only was allowed to buy one. If my son was a month older we could have bought 2 cans.

Tell your dog to go to gunbroker. Hey, if he gets busted for shipping without a HAZMAT certification, he's only a dog. What are they going to do, take away his Purina?

I bought two 700x and two trail boss last thurs. and Fri. I bought one of each thurs morning and went back fri evening and the other two were still there so I bought them two. They are not my first choice for powder but beggars cant be choosers!

Bradley, 8 pounds of powder and no primers? I heard old powder makes good fertilizer.

Do you shoot a lot of cast bullets? I have not seen too many jacketed bullet loads Trail Boss. Let me know if you have some pet Trail Boss loads in .38/.357.

I am going to use the Trail Boss I have to work up some plinking loads for my .357.

Load data I will be using: <broken link removed>

I like the two load posted because I have more SPM primers than SP primers right now.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top