JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife already knows I would live in a shanty if it means we get a view of the Suislaw and or ocean.

Health, of coarse, hopefully holds out long enough.

If all else fails, just visit more.
There are deals for someone like you that is younger and could do a bunch work yourself over time.

We went to the estate sale at this house while were we down there mid Sep for three weeks. The setting of this house is incredible. Well for me/us it is. View of the ocean means wind all the time. I'm more a back in the trees guy that just needs some southern exposure for some garden beds. And being up on a hill means soil instead of sand.

She's a fixer-upper!

There are deals for someone like you that is younger and could do a bunch work yourself over time.

We went to the estate sale at this house while were we down there mid Sep for three weeks. The setting of this house is incredible. Well for me/us it is. View of the ocean means wind all the time. I'm more a back in the trees guy that just needs some southern exposure for some garden beds. And being up on a hill means soil instead of sand.

She's a fixer-upper!
I would love this! buy 4 at this price because of what my dump it worth... that's not bragging. My house is an old dump but because of where it is makes a bunch of idiots willing to pay a ridiculous amount for it... thinking about selling and moving east to a more gun friendly/conservative state.

I would love this! buy 4 at this price because of what my dump it worth... that's not bragging. My house is an old dump but because of where it is makes a bunch of idiots willing to pay a ridiculous amount for it... thinking about selling and moving east to a more gun friendly/conservative state.
You show you local as "Purgatory" : a place or state of temporary suffering or misery.
I read that as "Portland". I know exactly what your talking about!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top