JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I stopped by Bi-Mart while running errands today and was pleasantly surprised to find a pound of Universal. Seriously, just one pound was on the shelf. I wish they had more so I could post in the classifieds for $40 a pound.:s0114:

They also had two boxes of Remington 00 buck, which has been pretty scarce lately. I left the buckshot on the shelf because I do not need any.

The only other powder left at 1:00 p.m. was the usually Pyrodex stuff.

Yeah, they may have only received 1 pound of powder. Who knows. I don't even really like Universal, but I can not be too picky right now. All of my loads are for Win 231, but I am running low on that. Maybe someone wants to trade Win 231 for Universal?

I wonder who has the record for most Bimarts visited in a week.

I went to 5 on Thursday last week.
I normally go daily to the ones on Royal and River Road as I live 300 yards from the Royal one and my kids go to preschool on River Rd.

I once went to a Bi-Mart every day for two weeks, and this was before the ammo/hoarding/ammo-entrepreneur crunch. In my defense, 5 of those days were for work.

When I was there on thursday, he had just opened a case of Varget. I asked for 2 cans and only was allowed to buy one. If my son was a month older we could have bought 2 cans.

Tell your dog to go to gunbroker. Hey, if he gets busted for shipping without a HAZMAT certification, he's only a dog. What are they going to do, take away his Purina?

I bought two 700x and two trail boss last thurs. and Fri. I bought one of each thurs morning and went back fri evening and the other two were still there so I bought them two. They are not my first choice for powder but beggars cant be choosers!

Bradley, 8 pounds of powder and no primers? I heard old powder makes good fertilizer.

Do you shoot a lot of cast bullets? I have not seen too many jacketed bullet loads Trail Boss. Let me know if you have some pet Trail Boss loads in .38/.357.

I am going to use the Trail Boss I have to work up some plinking loads for my .357.

Load data I will be using: <broken link removed>

I like the two load posted because I have more SPM primers than SP primers right now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top