JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They don't list ffls with license on file unfortunately so looking to see if anyone from Salem to Portland has bought from them and what ffl. I've found it a royal PITA to get ffls to send their license in.

Thx for any info on ffls that might have license on file with eurooptic.com. Cheers!

When you go to check out, there is an FFL finder.

Edit: I guess that doesn't mean the FFL is on file so I am probably no help at all.
They just list all ffls at checkout. They don't distinguish which ones have a license on file like most sites I use do. I emailed them to try to find out but no response.

I've also purchased and pretty recently. Received email responses with 24 hours. You can email your preferred FFL info to them with questions as an option. If I've also returned items (non firearm) with little difficulty although there was a minor fee.

They don't list ffls with license on file unfortunately so looking to see if anyone from Salem to Portland has bought from them and what ffl. I've found it a royal PITA to get ffls to send their license in.

Thx for any info on ffls that might have license on file with eurooptic.com. Cheers!
It may be how you are approaching this.

1) You want to have a "preferred FFL" before you get started.
2) Contact your FFL before placing the on line order and let your FFL have a shot at sourcing the item that you want.
3) If that doesn't work out, then tell your FFL that you will be making a purchase on line and will need him to send in a copy of his license when you get the seller's contact info.
4) Now go make your purchase like any other purchase but put in your FFL's info into the "Ship To" field.
5) Receive your purchase receipt via email and then Forward that along with the shipper's email address to your FFL.
Be sure to make clear that you are requesting your FFL to send in a copy of his license to your seller as you mentioned earlier.
If your seller uses a special email address for FFL licenses be sure to pass that along. Some sellers do this so that FFL licenses don't get lost in general email.

If for whatever reason, the seller's purchase form doesn't allow any of the above and won't let you complete the purchase, email them and ask for instructions.
This rarely happens, but it can.

I ended up calling them cuz they didn't email back. They actually have many ffls with license on file they just don't have any way to find them on their system when ordering. Cheers!

I ended up calling them cuz they didn't email back. They actually have many ffls with license on file they just don't have any way to find them on their system when ordering. Cheers!
If you don't have a preferred FFL picked out, try using the Gunbroker FFL Finder.
They will usually have a good, long list for your area and it includes prices where most lists do not.
Always contact the FFL first and don't assume anything.

Doesn't necessarily help much, however if you're inclined to use an easy to work with FFL, Neal at Gun Pro in Springfield has been very willing to send off his FFL info to anyone I've purchased a gun from. Literally zero issues over the last decade I've been purchasing through/from him. I know it's a drive for you, just putting it out there for anyone who it may help

I just purchased a shotgun on line today (not from EuroOptic) and they didn't offer a list of FFLs that they have either. But they sent a sheet that told me to have my FFL email their info with my order number to their CS website. Sent him a text and he replied back inside of 10 minutes that it was done.

I have purchased from EuroOptic before (1 hit, 1 miss). They have pretty good pricing. My hit was a Vortex Razor RD for under $300. My miss was ordering something that wasn't in stock, and only heard from them after I emailed 2-3 weeks later to find out it was OOS. But overall have been happy with the company and its products.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top