JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone else noticed that for a week now, orders have been stuck in processing for Botach?

Also, they blocked magazine shipments to Oregon on Friday. Their cart won't allow you to continue to checkout with an Oregon shipping address.

I am sorry for your situation, but I was not even aware they were still in business......

Reality Drama shows have less drama than this company......

Has anyone else noticed that for a week now, orders have been stuck in processing for Botach?

Also, they blocked magazine shipments to Oregon on Friday. Their cart won't allow you to continue to checkout with an Oregon shipping address.
I've been emailing them consistently about multiple orders that are "awaiting processing". All these orders were made at various times in November. They only respond to certain emails or certain parts of emails. Some orders, including 10+ standard magazines, they have cleared for me and some other orders, including firearms, are in limbo. Even today I emailed them, and then low and behold one of the orders, including 15/17/etc + mags went to shipping a few minutes later.

It might say shipped but follow the tracking number. I think they print shipping labels and don't actually affix them to any packages for a while.
Yes, this happened with another recent order and it did make it's way out eventually. It's almost here after sitting without hitting the USPS facility for at about a week.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top