Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
J&B Firearm Sales
Gun Deals
Oregon Rifleworks
Southwest Firearms Forum
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Best place to sell collectible Winchester 94 takedown

OP
jerman1964
Reactions
Since you're having second thoughts on selling it, let me say you can always safely keep it :)
I recommend avoiding the "I had a X, wish I'd kept it" syndrome ;^)
Good advice my friend, been there too many times when I was young and had kids to feed. May just do that, but now my curiosity is peaked about its history.

Mikej

Reactions
Looks from Gun Broker that your in the $1,300.00 range, +/- of course depending on originality and such. Being quite new to firearms my self, and learned the hard lesson mentioned before I found this great site, I would sell three or four plastic guns for money if I REALLY needed it before I would sell that Winchester.

If that Winchester is original for the most part, it's price will more than likely hold steady or go up in value as the years go by. Not so much for modern plastic guns.

OP
jerman1964
Reactions
Looks from Gun Broker that your in the $1,300.00 range, +/- of course depending on originality and such. Being quite new to firearms my self, and learned the hard lesson mentioned before I found this great site, I would sell three or four plastic guns for money if I REALLY needed it before I would sell that Winchester.

If that Winchester is original for the most part, it's price will more than likely hold steady or go up in value as the years go by. Not so much for modern plastic guns.
I agree mike,not a plastic fan either. I am not pinched for cash, so I may just keep this one for grandson.

Mikej

Reactions
I agree mike,not a plastic fan either. I am not pinched for cash, so I may just keep this one for grandson.

I don't know if you handload, but I looked at ammo, and brass. Heck, new brass costs as much as loaded ammo! Whut's that about?

OP
jerman1964
Reactions
No idea, but I do hand load. I have a few boxes of ammo for it still, and a soft hand load with a 90 gr lead bullet, was perfect for shooting cats and bears over hounds when that was legal

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect