JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yet another from the mind of John Browning that lasts so long after him. I often wonder what that man could come up with if he were around now with the modern things he would have to work with. That he was able to invent so much stuff back then shows what an amazing mind he had.

Welcome
The first non 22 rifle I ever owned, I've had two 94's, one pre the other post. And be it known I in no way disparage the 94's or deny their creds but, Personally speaking, I really prefer the Marlin 336. I liked it was a little heavier, it felt better that way to me, the action smoother, plus the side ejection suited me better, in addition to being a scope user. Not with same the historical falderol of the Winchester, which I was fond of, until the savage came my way and they took a back seat and were sold.

1702958906311.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome, @Docvett .
The first centerfire I ever shot and hunted with. I almost never use it anymore, but did a few years ago just to scratch that itch.

Don't listen to them haters, lots of love for the 1894.

20201003_134225.jpg

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top