JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey beautiful people!
"Why are you selling all your guns!?" is what most bewildered enthusiasts ask. Simple.
I'm moving in a new direction in my life and this direction does not include firearms anymore. I do not hunt anymore (haven't for over 15 years) , I rarely go target shooting, and they are just taking up space.
Some are older that were my granddads (no sentimental value), some are newer.
BOLO for the below fire arms that will be posted up soon!
50's Browning A5, Early model Taurus Judge, Spikes Tactical 5.56, FN PS 90, FN 5.7, Henry 45-70 side gate brass, Marlin 30-30, Mossberg 500 tactical, a a few .22's
I'm excited to be a part of this group and look forward to great communication and feedback.

Slainte!

2.jpg

Hey beautiful people!
"Why are you selling all your guns!?" is what most bewildered enthusiasts ask. Simple.
I'm moving in a new direction in my life and this direction does not include firearms anymore. I do not hunt anymore (haven't for over 15 years) , I rarely go target shooting, and they are just taking up space.
Some are older that were my granddads (no sentimental value), some are newer.
BOLO for the below fire arms that will be posted up soon!
50's Browning A5, Early model Taurus Judge, Spikes Tactical 5.56, FN PS 90, FN 5.7, Henry 45-70 side gate brass, Marlin 30-30, Mossberg 500 tactical, a a few .22's
I'm excited to be a part of this group and look forward to great communication and feedback.

Slainte!

View attachment 1831688
First of all, Welcome! And second, they aren't all beautiful people here. But the vast majority are great people and mean well no matter how the first impression may say otherwise! :D And third, this is a great place to buy and sell. Though as a noob ( term of endearment around here) you will be required to jump through some special noob hoops to sell and buy in the classifieds. But that's a good thing and meant to protect the membership from dirt-bag scammers and spammers. Hang in there, and go easy, jump in and participate and you probably figure out for yourself what a nice place this is.

First of all, Welcome! And second, they aren't all beautiful people here. But the vast majority are great people and mean well no matter how the first impression may say otherwise! :D And third, this is a great place to buy and sell. Though as a noob ( term of endearment around here) you will be required to jump through some special noob hoops to sell and buy in the classifieds. But that's a good thing and meant to protect the membership from dirt-bag scammers and spammers. Hang in there, and go easy, jump in and participate and you probably figure out for yourself what a nice place this is.
"they aren't all beautiful people here"

I guess I am one of the lucky ones. :D

Welcome! I would take individual pictures and post them in the classifieds. That will keep the discussions nice, clean and topical to the specific gun. One picture of the whole gun and a few close-ups of any features or issues is best practice. Do disclose all issues you know of, it is bad form to try and hide things, and can result in a blown sale, bad reputation and a bunch of wasted time if you do not.

If you do post on the classifieds here go ahead and edit the OP with the links, that will get them a bit more visibility (pretty sure this does not break any rules, correct me if I am wrong). Personally I am pretty interested in the A5, so I will keep an eye out for that. Good luck with your new phase in life, we will all be here if you ever want to get back into the hobby.

A very fair rendition. I'm originally from Virginia. Born and bred. Retired up here

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews