JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since you're having second thoughts on selling it, let me say you can always safely keep it :)
I recommend avoiding the "I had a X, wish I'd kept it" syndrome ;^)
Good advice my friend, been there too many times when I was young and had kids to feed. May just do that, but now my curiosity is peaked about its history.

Looks from Gun Broker that your in the $1,300.00 range, +/- of course depending on originality and such. Being quite new to firearms my self, and learned the hard lesson mentioned before I found this great site, I would sell three or four plastic guns for money if I REALLY needed it before I would sell that Winchester.

If that Winchester is original for the most part, it's price will more than likely hold steady or go up in value as the years go by. Not so much for modern plastic guns.

Looks from Gun Broker that your in the $1,300.00 range, +/- of course depending on originality and such. Being quite new to firearms my self, and learned the hard lesson mentioned before I found this great site, I would sell three or four plastic guns for money if I REALLY needed it before I would sell that Winchester.

If that Winchester is original for the most part, it's price will more than likely hold steady or go up in value as the years go by. Not so much for modern plastic guns.
I agree mike,not a plastic fan either. I am not pinched for cash, so I may just keep this one for grandson.

No idea, but I do hand load. I have a few boxes of ammo for it still, and a soft hand load with a 90 gr lead bullet, was perfect for shooting cats and bears over hounds when that was legal

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top