JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My vote goes for Flying Pie. For a regular/traditional pie, I'll say Escape From New York.
I mainly eat Papa Murphy's though.
We all know that the wimmens gotta have/love Pizzicato.. for date night and all. feh. Pretty dang good though.
I'm hungry!

What's your favorite joint?

I just made me a plate a nachos.. had to feed that beast.. I'm fast, and hungry!

Here's a piece a Flying Pie. You'll about break your arm lifting a medium.

Flying-Pie-Pizzeria_Portland-Oregon_Combo-Supreme-1-Pizza.jpg

Uncle Johns Pizza.
1135 SW Taylors Ferrry Rd Portland 503-244-9245
It's by far the best pizza I've had since Bridgeport remodeled their old NW brewery and yuppified it.
$20.00 buys you a great pizza that is too big to fit into the largest box. It's even better heated up in a real hot oven the next day.

I'm not dis-satisfied with Flying Pie, but I think it's spicier than I really like. Bellagio's is close to me and I like it a lot. Round Table has always been good, too. We eat more Papa Murphy's than the rest of them combined, but my fav has become the Carver Hanger. Not sure which one the wife ordered the last time, but it was freakin awesome!

Takes me 41 minutes to get from my house to Flying Pie on Stark. And its a long 41 minutes back, if im picking it up for the fam.

Flying pie is the best ive had. The mixed italian sausage does have a bit of a kick to it. My wee girls can spot the spicy bits and pick them off.

I dunno, my vote goes towards Pietros (No.1) in Vacaville, CA
Or a close second..
Nonas here in Aloha. Both are similar thick crust more-so a pizza pie than a traditional pizza.

No one is speaking up for Eugene, so I will chime in: Sy's New York Pizza, by the slice, buy the Pie. Made as you want it, not set to standard portions, of course, it helps if you KNOW the owner on that!!! Mark was in day One of hanging his sign, for their North Eugene place... I come up, see that his open sign says 10:00 - 11:00 .... So I ask him, "How's a Pizza Joint supposed to make money, only open an HOUR !!!! ;)

He said, "you sound like Trouble, I like that in a customer"!!!! My favorite of his, is the White Pizza... A pesto, with really fresh (wet fresh) Mozzerella.... To die for, simplicity, and good home made Pesto...

philip

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads