JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man, I'm taking notes here.
As has been said, there is a Pietro's in the NW, at least there's one off of 99E in Milwaukie. It was first a Shakey's decades ago (it was also an ice cream parlor but I forget the name).. connected to the bowling alley.
Anyone remember The Organ Grinder Pizza?

Man, I'm taking notes here.
As has been said, there is a Pietro's in the NW, at least there's one off of 99E in Milwaukie. It was first a Shakey's decades ago (it was also an ice cream parlor but I forget the name).. connected to the bowling alley.
Anyone remember The Organ Grinder Pizza?

Decades ago would have to be right! We moved here in 74 and it was Pietro's then.

I went to the Organ Grinder once in the late 70's, but all I remember was the organ. Very cool.

Julianos on Mill plane in the Couve is the best stuff ive ever had and i really like flyin pie but this place is awesome. Pizzas are cooked in a brick oven. dangit now im hungry. The Rock has decent pizzas also they are kind of new to the pdx area but a bit on the spendy side for what you get.

I make my own. Make the dough, sauce, Tillamook Shredded Mozzarella, Bacon, Italian Sausage, Salami, Pepperoni, Yellow Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Mushrooms!

Form the pizza dough, perforate, brush with garlic infused olive oil, fresh ground sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, fresh grated Parmesan cheese to cover, then Pre bake the crust 5 minutes at 500 degrees, remove from the oven and add sauce and toppings then Bake at 500 degrees, 10 minutes or until cheese bubbles.

Remove with a peal onto a pizza pan, slice and enjoy!!

I make my own. Make the dough, sauce, Tillamook Shredded Mozzarella, Bacon, Italian Sausage, Salami, Pepperoni, Yellow Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Mushrooms!

Form the pizza dough, perforate, brush with garlic infused olive oil, fresh ground sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, fresh grated Parmesan cheese to cover, then Pre bake the crust 5 minutes at 500 degrees, remove from the oven and add sauce and toppings then Bake at 500 degrees, 10 minutes or until cheese bubbles.

Remove with a peal onto a pizza pan, slice and enjoy!!

You forgot the OLIVES!!

Not counting homemade...

I've had good pie at Abby's Legendary Pizza while vacationing in Newport, and for individual-sizes on super-thin crust Mod Pizza up here was pretty good. When stuck in Puyallup for that accursed fair Amante helped make it a little more tolerable, and last time I was in there Rock was pretty good... sadly, I usually have to make do with Pizza Hut, or Papa John's or Domino's delivery because my relatives don't appreciate good eats and think the same bland, blah crap you can get anywhere from Poulsbo to Providence is good enough. :(

We have the toppings thanks to Dunerunner...I will chime in with my crust recipie if it is ok.

PIZZA DOUGH

½ TEASPOON INSTANT YEAST
½ TABLESPOON SUGAR
1 ½ TABLESPOONS SALT
4 ½ CUPS WARM WATER
¾ LBS SEMOLINA
3 LBS HIGH GLUTEIN FLOUR

COMBINE FIRST 4 INGREDIENTS, AND MIX ON LOW FOR 3-4 MINUTES. MIX SEMOLINA AND FLOUR TOGETHER, AND GRADUALLY ADD THEM TO LIQUID.
YOU WILL MIX (WITH BREAD HOOK) UNTIL IT PULLS AWAY CLEAN FROM SIDES AND BOTTOM OF BOWL @ 5-6 MINUTES. TURN OUT ON CUTTING BOARD, COVER WITH CLOTH AND LET STAND 10-15 MINUTES. CUT AND WEIGH ONE AT A TIME, 6-8OZ PIECES. STRETCH 2-3 TIMES, ROLLING SIDES UNDER. PLACE ON COUNTER, AND ROLL INTO BALL. COVER BALL WITH OLIVE OIL AND PLACE IN OILED PAN. WHEN FINISHED, YOU SHOULD HAVE 12-16 DOUGH BALLS. COVER AND PLACE IN REFRIGERATOR FOR 12-16 HOURS. THEY ARE NOW READY! BRING TO ROOM TEMPERATURE BEFORE USING.

YOU MAY FREEZE THESE! ONCE YOU HAVE A DOUGH BALL, COVER SURFACE WITH OLIVE OIL, PLACE IN A ZIPLOC BAG AND FREEZE. THAW, BRING TO ROOM TEMPERATURE....AND THEY ARE READY TO USE!

Julianos on Mill plane in the Couve is the best stuff ive ever had and i really like flyin pie but this place is awesome. Pizzas are cooked in a brick oven. dangit now im hungry. The Rock has decent pizzas also they are kind of new to the pdx area but a bit on the spendy side for what you get.

Some of the reviews say it's a place that just dumps a ton of toppings on a crust, what's your take on it? It's close by enough for me to try it anyway.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top