JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_1030.JPG IMG_1032.JPG IMG_1230.JPG IMG_1270.JPG IMG_1607.JPG IMG_2129.JPG IMG_0063.JPG IMG_2218.JPG My kitchen is a pretty happening place, but I'm not open to the public.
Help me out with what kind of cuisine you're after.

P

GJ's I think it is called on 6th street (Eugene) I think west of downtown maybe a half mile or so before you hit the Beltline. Excellent breakfast! Think greasy spoon!

The fish market place downtown (Eugene) was pretty good too!

Cafe 440 - Good food all around
B Square - Goos food all around
Mio- best sushi in town
Chiefs - Best burgers and bbq
Buddy's Cafe - pretty good breakfast food
Meza Luna - good pizza
Pho The Good Time Asian Bistro - Best Pho
Chappalla Mexican Restaurant- Pretty good

My wife and I were quite underwhelmed by the food as well when we moved here 4 years ago. Still not overly excited about most places. Above haunts are all decent.

View attachment 418678 View attachment 418679 View attachment 418680 View attachment 418681 View attachment 418682 View attachment 418683 View attachment 418685 View attachment 418686My kitchen is a pretty happening place, but I'm not open to the public.
Help me out with what kind of cuisine you're after.

P

Ewwwwwwww....... WTH?!!

You placed a dirty stripper crack-cocaine-handled by thousands of unwashed hands-fecal matter saturated $20 bill on your cutting board, next to your cut of meat?!!

:eek:o_O

YUMMY!! :D

Chiefs - Best burgers and bbq

I'm fond of their brisket sandwich, although much of the flavor is the sauce. Treat yourself to the sweet potato fries as well.

Warning on the fish whatever-it-is sandwich, I threw mine out after a few bites.
It took me quite a while to get over that disappointment, but the brisket was good as ever.

A little gem IMO is the McKenzie Cafe, out around 43rd or so on the Hwy 26 headed East.

Not spectacular in the 'sparkle-twinkle' praise kind of way, but simple/satisfying/non-glitzy seems healthy kind of way.

I had searched FOR DECADES for a really decent Rubin sandwich. After driving by it (out W 11th a bit) FOR DECADES finally stopped by what must have been THE BEST Ruben in the WORLD.

After enjoying regular stops every time I was in town over the next 6 months, the owner retired and closed the place down. Forever.

My loss.

So if any body knows where to find a truly magnificent Rubin please post.

I had searched FOR DECADES for a really decent Rubin sandwich. After driving by it (out W 11th a bit) FOR DECADES finally stopped by what must have been THE BEST Ruben in the WORLD.

After enjoying regular stops every time I was in town over the next 6 months, the owner retired and closed the place down. Forever.

My loss.

So if any body knows where to find a truly magnificent Rubin please post.
New York City...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top