JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nylon 66's are amazing!! I've had two and they were custom rifle iron sight accurate. They're long gone now, had em when I was a young'un. Another great rifle I had and foolishly traded away was a Remington Speedmaster. Almost as accurate as my Nylon's, and far more durable. If I could find a Marlin 39, used or new, I'd probably never want for a .22 rifle again.

Anschutz 1416D. I bought one in 1973: iron sights, dovetailed scope mount, 5 round box magazine, nice wood, and incredibly accurate.

I own he Anschutz 1415 and it is indeed quite accurate, although somewhat pricey. I own a Ruger 10/22 international that gave ho-hum accuracy until I put a Volquartsen aftermarket trigger group in and it now shoots on par with the Annie. Worth the $200 definitely.

Marlin golden 39A (JM than is) simply the finest .22 ever - smooth, well balanced and accurate beyond belief. There are accounts of people outshooting those with match grade bench rest rifles. If you ever find one buy it - they are really starting to get scarce.

My Marlin 39M is my favorite .22. It's got the straight grip stock so it has that classic look, and I appreciate the shorter barrel and (I'm guessing) lighter weight than the 39A. I like that it is designed to take down (sorta) even though I have no need to do that. I will never sell it.

I think the CZ bolt guns are wonderful too. If I couldn't get my hands on a 39 I would go CZ and be happy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top