JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why not do it yourself, they're easy rifles to work on, and seal kits are cheap. Plus PCP's are a piece of cake compared to a springer. And the Marauder makes it even easier, the hardest part is depressurizing the air tube, and they come with a tool just for that purpose. If you don't have one, PM me your address, I'm pretty sure I have a spare on hand. Probably have a full seal kit, too. Later.

Dave

Why not do it yourself, they're easy rifles to work on, and seal kits are cheap. Plus PCP's are a piece of cake compared to a springer. And the Marauder makes it even easier, the hardest part is depressurizing the air tube, and they come with a tool just for that purpose. If you don't have one, PM me your address, I'm pretty sure I have a spare on hand. Probably have a full seal kit, too. Later.

Dave
Ditto....rebuild it yourself. I have 3 Marauders, 2 M-Rod's and a P-rod. They are very user friendly. Like Dave said, degas it first and have fun! Shawn

Ditto....rebuild it yourself. I have 3 Marauders, 2 M-Rod's and a P-rod. They are very user friendly. Like Dave said, degas it first and have fun! Shawn
oh yeah....I put regulator in both M-Rods and replaced the gauge on the P-rod along with a hammer-bounce thingy (tech term). Be sure and get a tube of silicone lube and lube all your o-rings before re-installing. Don't overtighten nuttin!! finger tight and a little. hope this helps Shawn

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top