JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why not do it yourself, they're easy rifles to work on, and seal kits are cheap. Plus PCP's are a piece of cake compared to a springer. And the Marauder makes it even easier, the hardest part is depressurizing the air tube, and they come with a tool just for that purpose. If you don't have one, PM me your address, I'm pretty sure I have a spare on hand. Probably have a full seal kit, too. Later.

Dave

Why not do it yourself, they're easy rifles to work on, and seal kits are cheap. Plus PCP's are a piece of cake compared to a springer. And the Marauder makes it even easier, the hardest part is depressurizing the air tube, and they come with a tool just for that purpose. If you don't have one, PM me your address, I'm pretty sure I have a spare on hand. Probably have a full seal kit, too. Later.

Dave
Ditto....rebuild it yourself. I have 3 Marauders, 2 M-Rod's and a P-rod. They are very user friendly. Like Dave said, degas it first and have fun! Shawn

Ditto....rebuild it yourself. I have 3 Marauders, 2 M-Rod's and a P-rod. They are very user friendly. Like Dave said, degas it first and have fun! Shawn
oh yeah....I put regulator in both M-Rods and replaced the gauge on the P-rod along with a hammer-bounce thingy (tech term). Be sure and get a tube of silicone lube and lube all your o-rings before re-installing. Don't overtighten nuttin!! finger tight and a little. hope this helps Shawn

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top