Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Gun Deals
Southwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
Simply Triggers
Sporting Systems

toadfish

Reactions
Does anybody know someone in the Portland or Vancouver area or anywhere else where I can take my Benjamin marauder to have it rebuilt because I have air leaks

Reactions
Why not do it yourself, they're easy rifles to work on, and seal kits are cheap. Plus PCP's are a piece of cake compared to a springer. And the Marauder makes it even easier, the hardest part is depressurizing the air tube, and they come with a tool just for that purpose. If you don't have one, PM me your address, I'm pretty sure I have a spare on hand. Probably have a full seal kit, too. Later.

Dave

Shawn the Locksmith

Reactions
Why not do it yourself, they're easy rifles to work on, and seal kits are cheap. Plus PCP's are a piece of cake compared to a springer. And the Marauder makes it even easier, the hardest part is depressurizing the air tube, and they come with a tool just for that purpose. If you don't have one, PM me your address, I'm pretty sure I have a spare on hand. Probably have a full seal kit, too. Later.

Dave
Ditto....rebuild it yourself. I have 3 Marauders, 2 M-Rod's and a P-rod. They are very user friendly. Like Dave said, degas it first and have fun! Shawn

Shawn the Locksmith

Reactions
Ditto....rebuild it yourself. I have 3 Marauders, 2 M-Rod's and a P-rod. They are very user friendly. Like Dave said, degas it first and have fun! Shawn
oh yeah....I put regulator in both M-Rods and replaced the gauge on the P-rod along with a hammer-bounce thingy (tech term). Be sure and get a tube of silicone lube and lube all your o-rings before re-installing. Don't overtighten nuttin!! finger tight and a little. hope this helps Shawn

Cerberus Training Group
NW Custom Firearms
Project Appleseed
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms Forum
Copeland Custom Gunworks
DSG Arms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

Upcoming Events

Arms collectors of southwest washington show
Battle Ground, WA
22 Rimfire Challenge