JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lethargic barrel. (I hate spell check on the go.) That was Lothar barrel.
Sight in at 35' , 9 shots with a Leupold 3x9 AO Tapered cross hair then touched a 1/4" 'bull' with the 9th shot.
Things Crossman should have included that I had to order: de-gasser tool ; silicon oil ; single shot tray.
Heavy at over. 9 lbs. put a metal foot bipod on it, and need a long 10" mono-pod rear foot.

Kill them rats over pancake flour in a paper plate.

Got a Hatson 4stage hand pump, took about 70 pumps to get the gun to 2000ps.
Not easy....

Edit:Title was New Marauder PCP Regulated

Last Edited:
I've got a 1st. gen .25 Marauder, it's sighted in at 30 YARDS, from 30-50 yards, I can consistently pick off standard paint balls 9 out of 10 times. I use it to whack garden raiding marmots at the same range, always head shots, always DRT. Quite possibly the best bang for the buck in a "budget" PCP, accurate, quiet, near match grade trigger, and fairly efficient on air use. That said, mine's tuned for a 3200 PSI fill, and that only gets me about 3 mags (24 shots) worth of killing accurate shots per fill. For paper, I can stretch that out to 40 or 50 shots, depending on range, but refilling becomes a chore. I don't shoot it much anymore, keep telling myself I'm going to sell it, then the marmots show up again...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top