JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to work with a guy who's uncle was some kind of CEO or something high up at Benchmade and he told me they do a lot for the military. Even providing free knives to soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. He has visited there several times to give demos and hand out goodies that help them do their jobs.

That's worth a lot in my book.

in WA. If you go to the Benchmade website you will find some marked as "restricted", those can't be shipped back to Benchmade from outside OR for sharpening/repair unless you are a LEO or it is shipped by a Benchmade dealer and returned to them. Guess it's up to the dealer to determine if you can own a restricted knife or not.

Here's the info from Benchmade's site:

"Note: Any automatic knife returned for Warranty or LifeSharp service from outside of Oregon must also include either a signed copy of the "Auto Knife Opening Acknowledgement Form", your web account username if you have already accepted the AKO Acknowledgement, or be returned through an authorized Benchmade dealer. No exceptions will be made."
Correct, but that does not make auto knifes illegal. I can go to any store in town and get one, or better yet order myself and save $$. And speaking of shipping I have 2 infidels to go back for a new clip, and sharpening.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top