JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"What about if someone saw a train plow into a schoolbus? Wouldn't they go over and help out with the aftermath or just watch?"
If you were a member of the "news media" you'd just stand around uselessly, taking pictures and asking other people how they "felt" about the situation.

What about if you and your loved one's were in the school bus, and no one was outside the school bus to help. Who would you help, or hope helps you?...

I subscribe to Marfoogle TV and saw this show and it good to know some of you also subscribe to Marf as well. Kind of interesting news show that MSM and even Fox does not cover either. I know they have a military group both active and retired as well. I like the truck drivers and what they reporting when they drive around the country and call in to the show.

Last Edited:
Just had a 6.3 in the aleutians, the next one is off the PNW Coast.

The force flows from the fulcrum of pressure to the next break zone... We just had a few good ones near SE Asia, now it has moved to AK, and it should continue down the coast. Be prepared.

Here are the tremors from the last 3 weeks View attachment 635343
@thereddog Vancouver Island is both a hot spot for cougar attacks and and earthquakes. It would be a stretch to say that earthquakes cause cougar attacks, but... I'm gonna say earthquakes cause cougar attacks. When The Big One hits, God help us all. Catnip will be worth its weight in gold.

@thereddog Vancouver Island is both a hot spot for cougar attacks and and earthquakes. It would be a stretch to say that earthquakes cause cougar attacks, but... I'm gonna say earthquakes cause cougar attacks. When The Big One hits, God help us all. Catnip will be worth its weight in gold.

20190929_191806.jpg

Dear Lord. It has begun. One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; the cougars will soon be here. And I for one welcome our feline overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted internet wiseass, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground catnip caves.

Cougars are easily handled with some compliments followed by a few drinks and dancing.

There are days I wish it would just happen, those are my bad days of course, I seem to have a lot of those, Of course the day it does happen it won't really matter, were talking about magnitude 9+ I doubt many of us who don't live in something like a monolithic dome would survive the initial shock, if we do survive, the aftershocks will no doubt finish the job, Estimated deaths would be along the lines of Katrina in fact it would be as big disaster or bigger and could be far more costlier, it could turn out to be the worst disaster ever in the US and could even cripple the economy, since it would affect 3 states and part of BC, we don't have preparedness Great Shakeout drills for nothing but honestly when this thing hits it's gonna be deadlier than the Northridge Quake in CA, I survived that one and it was only 6.7 but the aftershocks were murder! Think more along the lines of Fukashima If indeed we are going to have the big one, there isn't much any of us can do except flee East or to Hawaii there is no way I'm going back to SoCal and I'm not a big fan of South of the border there. I forgot to mention that if Yellowstone does blow the Cascadia quake would probably be a welcomed instant relief anyway. Predictions of these events have come and gone, I think it's because no time line is etched in stone and things change, who knows except the ones who really know and they won't talk that's for sure.

Last Edited:
Per an engineer I saw at a seminar, single story wood frame houses may come out OK as long as they are strapped to their foundations . They'll flex around.
Look at how many structures survived the big Alaska quake of 1962(?).
Of course that doesn't mean my next door neighbor's 2 story house won't fall on mineo_O

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top