JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have talked with several Banks in my area and the best rate I could get was 8% because I operate a Gun/Ammunition business. I would hate to even split that fee with my customers because the other half would break my Business.:(:(:(

I have talked with several Banks in my area and the best rate I could get was 8% because I operate a Gun/Ammunition business. I would hate to even split that fee with my customers because the other half would break my Business.:(:(:(

Are they able to explain why your business requires an excessively high interest rate? Is it considered a higher financial risk and, if so, why?

I'd be curious what rate they charge grow operations.

Are they able to explain why your business requires an excessively high interest rate? Is it considered a higher financial risk and, if so, why?

I'd be curious what rate they charge grow operations.
It's been a while since I have talked to them but at the time, I just walked out and took my money with me. Cash works for me.:)

I hope many of them are, but I've read several articles about so called moderate Democrats now publicly coming forth in support of more gun control including bans and confiscation. All politicians whore for the money. It's how they get WEALTHY on a mediocre executive income. VERY few are true to their oath of office.

Don't forget the growing number of Republicans doing the same thing. There are too many spineless R's out there - unwilling to withstand/fight against the sh!tstorm that comes their way after each high-profile shooting. Bunch of worthless POS's. Honestly, I'm having a hard time knowing who is really on our side and who just says they are to get our votes - only to stab us in the back at the first opportunity.

The only CC I use for gun-related purchases is through my credit union. I don't think they really give a sh1t what I buy with my money. But since that card is part of the Visa network, I would expect they'll turn the thumbscrews on the CU's at some point to also restrict/regulate what you can and can't buy.

The Wall Street Journal references sources who suggest "financial companies have explored creating a new credit-card code for firearms dealers, similar to how they code restaurants, or department stores." Those sources believe that efforts to detect gun purchases "could be a prelude to restricting such transactions."

Another option would be the opportunity for banks and credit card companies to began compiling a list highlighting the types of guns Americans are purchasing and the frequency at which those purchases are occurring.

Access to such data could also "allow banks to restrict purchases at certain businesses."

Corporate gun control emerged as a new battleground against the Second Amendment in the days and weeks following the Parkland school shooting. It begin with a campaign against the NRA, wherein companies were pressured to cease offering discount rates to the NRA's five million members.

On February 24, just ten days after the Parkland shooting, Breitbart News reported that over a dozen companies had cut ties with the NRA. Those companies include:

• First National Bank of Omaha
  • Enterprise Rent-A-Car
  • Symantec
  • Metlife
  • Delta Airlines
  • United
  • Best Western
  • Alamo Rent a Car
  • Avis
  • Allied Van Lines
  • Budget
  • Chubb Insurance
  • Hertz
  • North American Van Lines
  • Paramount Rx
Additionally, Citibank and Bank of America put new regulations in place for customers who work in the gun industry.

For example, on March 22 Citibank published new guidelines requiring customers owning gun stores to stop selling "high capacity" magazines, to raise the minimum age for long gun purchases to 21, and to exceed federal requirements in the administration of background checks. Bank of America announced it would cease lending money to companies that make "military-style firearms for civilians."

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews