JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These things are Trojan Horses. Get anti gun laws passes but 5 years later President Obama (Michelle) or Bloomberg will make it illegal to purchase soda, performance parts or anything else deemed unhealthy under the guise of public safety using the same precidence.

We are paying now because no one faught hard enough back in 1968 or 34. Corporations are openly showing they have much more power than the government. Keeping it short in honor of Christmas. Enjoy your Amazon & Walmart blessings. I actually am.

I buy everything with my credit card. I want the miles so I can take me wife on vacation every year.

If they want me they will find me. I'm not going to stop buying period.

Stupid article. As others have already stated -- empty virtue signaling. We're all on a list somewhere already so not using a card isn't keeping you anonymous. Back before 941, when I used to own guns, I paid cash for all of them, locally, FTF. Now that I don't own any, I still occasionally order things online, you know, for gifts and such. Pretty hard to get a deal online for 1000 rounds delivered to your door if you only deal in cash.
Credit vs Debit: On the surface debit seems the most responsible because you can't spend money you don't have. That's great until someone comprises your account and it's temporarily frozen while they figure out the details and issue a new card. (My lovely wife gets hacked about 2-3 times a year).
A credit card is great if you pay the balance like you should. It doesn't affect your personal money unless you authorize it. Worst thing that might happen is you have to wait a couple days for a replacement but you have fraud protection. Plus there's usually miles or cash back, etc.
A credit card is only as bad as you allow it to be. Get one with no fees and pay it every month. If the lender decides to restrict firearms related purchases, go get a different one. There's no shortage of card companies out there.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews