JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

That's kind of funny - I've intentionally used my Costco/Citi Visa to make as many gun and firearm related purchases as possible, then pay it off a week later. The card is free, there is no interest on a quick payoff and I get cash for using it. Because I keep turning money over they keep raising my limit. Citi actually pays me for buying guns n gun stuff. Just my way of giving them the bird.

Warning...

Credit-Card Companies Explore New Ways To Monitor Gun Purchases

As WSJ explains, card networks like Visa and Mastercard can request approval for what's called a merchant category code - or MCC - a protocol that's governed by a Switzerland-based nonprofit. The code can be applied to gun merchants so that banks can flag new gun purchases using their credit cards.

The lenders are still discussing what types of merchants would receive the new code. Would it be all gun sellers? Or just sporting-goods merchants but not companies like Wal-Mart that primarily sell other products.

:mad::mad:

Guess what? I have shredded credit cards for lesser reasons.

Man... I can see it all now... Otherwise law abiding citizens forced to do back alley gun sales with cash or bitcoin like they are dealing drugs or something...:s0001:

I need a stiff something to drink after reading that.

When the country goes cashless the banks will be able to tell you what food you can buy and where you can buy it from. There will be no end to the control. Every time you use a credit card you give the banks power over you. Go cash for your freedom.

I don't understand how banks are/can even consider telling their customers how they can spend their own money.

The free market will fix it. When Citi or any other lender starts to control or punish (maybe higher interest rates or no money back) for making purchases with their card I will simply change to one who doesn't try to force me to buy or not buy certain things.

Stick with credit unions, you will be much better off in the long run, they're member owned...

And we all know that eventually no commerce will be possible without the purchaser being chipped, or thereby taking the mark of the beast...

Stick with credit unions, you will be much better off in the long run, they're member owned...

And we all know that eventually no commerce will be possible without the purchaser being chipped, or thereby taking the mark of the beast...

It's inevitable and your purchases will be controlled. I'm hoping we pass through that phase right back to the stone age as quickly as possible.

When the country goes cashless the banks will be able to tell you what food you can buy and where you can buy it from. There will be no end to the control. Every time you use a credit card you give the banks power over you. Go cash for your freedom.
Kinda like Obama care YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR .
Until we tell you that you have to go to a different one

Legacy Media made HUGE mistake putting up paywalls.

Legacy media made a bigger mistake by turning reporting into propaganda. Half the population won't pay for lies and the other half want everything for free. They should have thought this one through a tiny bit.

Legacy media made a bigger mistake by turning reporting into propaganda. Half the population won't pay for lies and the other half want everything for free. They should have thought this one through a tiny bit.
Yep, the radical left has played their hand. Moderate democrats are rethinking things right about now.

Yep, the radical left has played their hand. Moderate democrats are rethinking things right about now.

I hope many of them are, but I've read several articles about so called moderate Democrats now publicly coming forth in support of more gun control including bans and confiscation. All politicians whore for the money. It's how they get WEALTHY on a mediocre executive income. VERY few are true to their oath of office.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top