JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the mods said my badge is in the mail...

6BCBAC08-91A9-47FD-A4E1-662A337D7C52.jpeg

Contemplating new Non Firearm Related Classified ad with copy as follows:

"I Woke Up Like This" badge

only 2 S&H green or BlueChip stamps

No sales to OR, WA or other cool places

Only serious buyers. No posting on this ad!

Last Edited:
No doubt about that. I just don't get the same feel as I do from....

There's 20 minutes gone.

I know it's OT, but I love hearing those big diesels starting up. I love going to the Oregon Steam Up every summer. Reminds me of long ago, helping my dad start up the old International bulldozer, or the D6 Caterpillar engine on the old Northwest dragline. Gas pony motor first, then pull the lever hard to engage the big motor. Hard to describe the sound and feel without experiencing it. Man, that brings back memories.

Okay, I just got a bunch, too. So seriously, what are all these badges for?

The way I see it is the badges are, for fun. I have a bunch too. The problem is some people figure out how to place the badges under their avatar. And others, like you and I, don't have a clue how to place our badges under our avatars. o_O

The way I see it is the badges are, for fun. I have a bunch too. The problem is some people figure out how to place the badges under their avatar. And others, like you and I, don't have a clue how to place our badges under our avatars. o_O

Take a look at the "official" thread here. Further instructions will be posted there, but there are also some clues :)

@Joe Link How about a badge for "I voted for 2nd Amendment Rights"?

I'll add it to the list of potential badges for the future ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top