JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do I even really want a badge? Make mine this:

htNw39f.jpg

Unless "best of the best" hasn't been taken yet...:s0133::D

Or, I'm a rifle shooter, not a pistol shooter.... Just call me Quigley.....

The most 'cringe worthy' badges are those that declare 'Concealed Carry'. Ersatz LEO's. Wannabees of the goofiest caliber. Embarrassing to 2nd A folk who fully appreciate being armed doesn't qualify as law enforcement.

Those who buy these badges (and actually wear them on there belts or lanyards) are fodder for ridicule by antis as they make the law abiding armed look like knuckle dragging troglodytes.

They're are those who sincerely think wearing these ludicrous/laughable badges qualify them with authority.

The only qualification for doing this is: Subnormality

Everybody gets a trophy. Probably the first time some of you clowns have been on the right side of a badge ever.

Here is a badge for you...

Well, this WAS a productive day until I clicked on that video of the Cream reunion, playing Badge. 8-10 musical youtubes later, I'm back to chores and errands with a nice earworm going ("Thinking that I might've drove you too far..."). Thanks!!

Well, this WAS a productive day until I clicked on that video of the Cream reunion, playing Badge. 8-10 musical youtubes later, I'm back to chores and errands with a nice earworm going ("Thinking that I might've drove you too far..."). Thanks!!

I do that all the time. End up on "Huge engine start-ups" and stuff like that. Next thing you know it's getting dark and you still have to go to the store!

Yeah well my bad. I always put up a disclaimer when I post a link to that show that this IS a rabbit hole and you will be there at least 6 videos and back later for the entire show. Never fails. Creams best work live with the musicians at the top of their game musically. I still watch these videos at least once a month. On a big screen with surround sound.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top