JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
If the copper had shot him the water could have been used to wash away the blood.

Do you get the impression that law enforcement is no longer looked upon with respect??

I wonder why??

Sorry coppers, but you chose the profession!?!?!?!
Sheldon

A lot of the cops do speak out, and are quickly silenced. Believe me, nobody hates a crooked cop more than an honest one. I myself felt the heat when I reported on a dishonest officer. I first confronted him personally, and when he retaliated, i started making notes and documenting everything. I presented my evidence to a member of the county commissioners, and the "good ol' boy" system retaliated.

Of course, the "so called good cops that allow this" are wrong not to stand up to it, but a lot more do than people realize. The problem is that management silences them, with the support of the unions, who are just as corrupt.

I'm glad to be out of that line of work, even if I take home less money.

I think most of the so called good cops are just that (so called) if they wanted to fix the problem and it is just a few bad cops all the good cops could fix the problem without the involvement of management, if there are just a few then all the good cops could 1st talk to them and let them know that you will not put up with this type of behavior. if that doesn't work then all the good cops just start showing up a little slow on a call for a backup, or be busy on a traffic stop etc. they will get the message loud and clear. but since they don't do anything like that I'm willing to bet it is because there are more bad compared to good cops. and once the bad cops are squared away or leave then management is irrelevant.

Those guys look like they feel so bad . . . Guy shouldn't have been driving a Range Rover.

It was just too tempting for these poor underprivileged wretches and they just couldn't help themselves.

I'll bet Al and Jesse and What's his name will fall all over themselves condemning what happened . . . (Guy owning a Range Rover)

Is anyone keeping score???

Sheldon

After the Syria thing started a while back, I mentioned on Facebook that AliBama should be strapped to a cruise missile and launched into Syria...no back lash from that.

I think I already know the answer to this one, but why have the gangs not been cropped to the ground and totally disbanded.
In the beginning it would have been an easy task, but it grows and grows. Still they could be chopped off flush with the ground without that much trouble.

To me ongoing problems are being maintained to keep the people on edge so the budgets can get passed without too much resistance. No crime, no need for big budgets. I feel that is the crux of the issue. ???
Getting anyone to admit that is not easy.

Most has to do with laws...what we can, and can't do. Civil rights and all.

Watch out. If you keep badmouthing your handlers, they will send you the same messages they sent me, informing you that your rights are suspended or non-existent. The crime is free thought and a firm grasp upon ones individuality.

That is why I have not posted in almost 3 months and why I won't post again.

Take care, Boys! I wish you all the best!

Watch out. If you keep badmouthing your handlers, they will send you the same messages they sent me, informing you that your rights are suspended or non-existent. The crime is free thought and a firm grasp upon ones individuality.

Who sent you what ????????

This is exactly the kind of place to tell people what happened.

If it was a moderator or Joey himself then you should just take it up with them. But if it was someone else, please let us know.

Could this be part of that problem you had unklekippy? http://www.northwestfirearms.com/ge...4-when-should-you-shoot-cop-2.html#post970187

Blitz
If he had tried at a traffic stop he could have succeeded! Who would question a copper doing his duty.
In fact, he would have had a SWAT team as backup.
And, he would have the support of his supervisors and the union.
Sheldon[/QUOTe

Not a very effective cop. Apparently he didn't really understand how to use lethal force if he wanted to kill her. What a piece of scum. No sympathy for wife beaters.

Brutus Out

Keep it coming...hold those bad cops accountable!!!!!!!!!!

» Atlantic City Cop Ordered to Pay $250,000 From Own Pocket to Citizen He Abused Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Atlantic City Cop Ordered to Pay $250,000 From Own Pocket to Citizen He Abused | Photography is Not a Crime: PINAC

But...." ...Wheaten is somehow still a cop, despite the numerous internal affairs investigations that have gone nowhere and the constant lawsuits..."

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...ong-lawsuit-history-sued-confiscating-camera/

http://articles.philly.com/2013-12-21/news/45419851_1_police-officers-excessive-force-police-car

" Wheaten, an officer for five years with the department, is being sued along with Atlantic City in five additional cases alleging excessive force or assault in federal court. Wheaten is being sued in two suits in state court alleging excessive force.

Previously Wheaten has been the subject of more than a dozen internal affairs investigations and 21 civilian complaints of misconduct, none of which were substantiated, according to court records.

He is also named in a June 2013 complaint involving a man who said he was violently assaulted and then attacked by Wheaten's K-9 partner. In a complaint, David Castellani of Linwood accuses Wheaten of setting the dog on him after he was already lying face down on the ground, surrounded by police. A video of the attack resulted in outrage from the Atlantic City mayor and promises of an investigation by the Attorney General's Office.

Neither the City of Atlantic City nor the Police Department returned multiple calls for comment Thursday. Riley, who spoke on Wheaten's behalf, said Wheaten is still an active member of the department and she would appeal the verdict.

Troso spoke on the stand about how the night ruined his career, nearly broke up his marriage, and cast a pall over his wedding and honeymoon.

His attorney, William Buckman, called the verdict "vindication following brutality."

"He still does not have the career that he worked for and enjoyed when this outrage was done to him," Buckman said.

Buckman said he hoped the department of roughly 300 officers took the verdict as an opportunity to regroup and retrain, but said the recent onslaught of lawsuits does not suggest any effort to change.

"When you have a department of this relatively small size that is over and over again implicated in the type of horrific violence that we're seeing," he said, "one would really question whether anyone at the top or anywhere in authority cares or is even watching.""

We gunners do not hate patriotic cops who follow the BORs, in fact we wish we could back you up at need, but matters are unfortunately strained at present because of the bad actors. Change that and you will have real and viable posses at call

Caught on Video: Miami Gardens Cops Will Protect and Serve the Heck Out of You | The Daily Sheeple

Fuzz Blaster says:
November 26, 2013 at 8:35 pm

COPS ARE CRIMINALS IN BLUE. That’s the ONLY difference between them and any other criminal. What makes them even worse than your average criminal is that their boss (the City and/or state Gov. who are also criminals) gives them the license to be “legalized criminals”. They are not here to “serve and protect” as they were in the past. We are now living in a corrupted Police State. Police ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS! Their job is to harass you and find ways to arrest you. No more, no less. There is no honor in being a cop, that’s only fallacy and propaganda. Most “informed” people today despise the corrupt police force. Instead of being a positive force in our communities, they have become a detriment to our society. Like our rogue criminal Gov., they too have become the enemy of the people.

(Not my comment, but I know many feel this way from their observations)

This is nothing new or shocking!! This is what our hard earned money goes to in BS taxes!!! Funding thugs and bullies who carry a badge and threaten anybody they want to!!! I despise police and LE in general!!!!

Imagine what localities could do with the money they could get by selling these APCs to foreign nations or US civilians

» New armored tank for town police sparks fear, war of words Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Here's my favorite quote

Police Chief Kelly McMillin said he doesn't understand the problem.

"I knew this was going to come up," he said in an interview with the Salinas Californian. "It's the militarization-of-the-police issue. People are like, ‘Why do you need this?'"

He said it's not what the department has, it's what it does that's the point.

I wonder if he would say the same thing about civilians owning military style weapons as the 2nd Enumerates

I guess Border Guards qualify.

US Citizen Returning From A Family Visit is Raped By Border Guards | The Daily Sheeple

For four hours she was brutalized by doctors with agents looking on, all the time she was constrained, shackled to a table. During those hours she was forced to defecate in front of the doctors and agents, and was examined digitally several times both ******lly and anally leaving her sore and extremely distressed. One of the doctors conducted a forced instrumental exam using a gynaecological speculum.

After being given a CT scan of her abdomen, and bearing in mind that NO drugs of any kind had been found, the woman was asked to sign a consent form saying that she had agreed to all the procedures that had been forced upon her. The agents explained that if she signed, Customs and Border Patrol would foot the bill, if she didn’t she would be responsible for paying the bill herself.

Jane doe refused to sign the papers and was released without charge. She was billed for $5000, the supposed cost of four hours of doctors services at the El Paso University Medical Center.

More and more cases of state sponsored sexual assault and rape are coming to light. That a woman has to go through this because a dog signalled at her car is disgusting. The ALCU are dealing with more and more people who have been traumatized by government employees who are unlikely to be brought to book for what they have done.

If this same woman had been taken from her car and subjected to the same ordeal by four people that she had never met before, there would be a statewide hunt for the rapists that violated her.

As it stands the doctors and the agents that did this to her will be back at work tomorrow, ready and willing to do the same thing again to anyone they please.

I guess Border Guards qualify.

US Citizen Returning From A Family Visit is Raped By Border Guards | The Daily Sheeple

For four hours she was brutalized by doctors with agents looking on, all the time she was constrained, shackled to a table. During those hours she was forced to defecate in front of the doctors and agents, and was examined digitally several times both ******lly and anally leaving her sore and extremely distressed. One of the doctors conducted a forced instrumental exam using a gynaecological speculum.

After being given a CT scan of her abdomen, and bearing in mind that NO drugs of any kind had been found, the woman was asked to sign a consent form saying that she had agreed to all the procedures that had been forced upon her. The agents explained that if she signed, Customs and Border Patrol would foot the bill, if she didn’t she would be responsible for paying the bill herself.

Jane doe refused to sign the papers and was released without charge. She was billed for $5000, the supposed cost of four hours of doctors services at the El Paso University Medical Center.

More and more cases of state sponsored sexual assault and rape are coming to light. That a woman has to go through this because a dog signalled at her car is disgusting. The ALCU are dealing with more and more people who have been traumatized by government employees who are unlikely to be brought to book for what they have done.

If this same woman had been taken from her car and subjected to the same ordeal by four people that she had never met before, there would be a statewide hunt for the rapists that violated her.

As it stands the doctors and the agents that did this to her will be back at work tomorrow, ready and willing to do the same thing again to anyone they please.

Now imagine that were your wife or daughter..:mad:

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews