JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
81+RcxmarJS._AC_SX425_.jpg
image-5.jpg sra9a95jvd451.jpg

I got one of these Savior bags in black. It's got a brace of Dracos in it . They fit fine. Admittedly, I haven't gone running around in the woods wearing it yet.

I have a Vertx sling bag for my TP9, which is admittedly quite a bit smaller than those, but they make larger size bags. The velcro for attaching mag pouches and such is super cool, and makes for a very versatile bag. 20220502_195809.jpg

I've looked at this one, I like that it looks more like a drone backback then something tactical and is a hard shell, but the price though . . .

I've looked at this one, I like that it looks more like a drone backback then something tactical and is a hard shell, but the price though . . .

Pretty neat. Maybe stumble on a used one for $100 at a pawn shop eventually.

Unless it fits in a true "regular" backpack, like a jansport, or other common backpack with no tactical affiliation - it's really not fooling anyone what's in there except for people who are absolutely clueless to firearms. No big deal if that isn't your intent.

Unless it fits in a true "regular" backpack, like a jansport, or other common backpack with no tactical affiliation - it's really not fooling anyone what's in there except for people who are absolutely clueless to firearms. No big deal if that isn't your intent.
So what you're saying is that everyone other than politicians will know what's up? ;)

That's what drew me to the Vertx, they're made for guns but made to look as plain as possible, while also being well thought out. It looks like a regular old laptop bag or daypack or something.

(Banana for scale)

20220502_201301.jpg

That's what drew me to the Vertx, they're made for guns but made to look as plain as possible, while also being well thought out. It looks like a regular old laptop bag or daypack or something.

(Banana for scale)

View attachment 1190843
Nice bag. Now I want one - ha!

My transporting shorter rifle caliber guns outside of the range tends to involve a small duffle-bag and a trip out of town.

I have a Vertx sling bag for my TP9, which is admittedly quite a bit smaller than those, but they make larger size bags. The velcro for attaching mag pouches and such is super cool, and makes for a very versatile bag.View attachment 1190807

I will look at what everyone has posted so far, keep them coming!

(Most backpacks are a little floppy, had a jansport that fell apart after a couple of weeks. Looking for sturdy, something that can withstand abuse)

60FE9085-B807-40E8-8BE4-5DD6905876AC.jpeg

For reference:
2AE64DA4-CA68-4DB9-8A96-A0B27F1C48BB.jpeg
;)

Last Edited:
I will look at what everyone has posted so far, keep them coming!

(Most backpacks are a little floppy, had a jansport that fell apart after a couple of weeks. Looking for sturdy, something that can withstand abuse)

View attachment 1190906

For reference:
View attachment 1190908
;)
I'm tired, need more sleep, had to go back and read again, thinking: "what kind of retarded shenanigans is he into if he is carrying around a brick of primers, a die set AND a PDW in a covert backpack."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top