Backpack style bags for 2 rifles + ammo

Weebs

Reactions
I've been searching the internet trying to find something that fits my needs.

Backpack style for 2 AR style rifles with space for ammo.

Not a rifle case with shoulder straps but an actual backpack that that has scabbards on the side or something.

Anyone know of anything that fits the bill?

Unicykle

Reactions
Ive got a Usmc marapat pack that that can haul a rifle on each side but its a big pack. Problem with hauling them in a norman size back pack is either the but stock hangs low and beats you in the leg as you hike or it sticks out the top 20” and hags up on everthing.

They have nice stuff, though pricey.

I would also suggest contacting @CamoDeafie. He makes some wicked high quality custom gear. Not sure if he does back packs like you are looking for but I'll let him weigh in on that.

Reactions
Most backpacks that carries rifles on their sides are gonna have the rifles exposed either off the top or the bottom depending on how they're setup. I don't usually make these due to the simple fact that having rifles hanging off the sides throws the balance way off, and there are many hunting backpacks with rifle loops or mounts.

Edit. Are you wanting something that has basically 2 scabbards, one on each side, plus the storage space for ammo (however much that may be)? Or you're okay with what the ILBE and FILBE types of MOLLE packs offer with butt pockets and side straps or sleeves for the rifles?

Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom