JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Aside the 511 select carry sling bag.

I also picked up UTG alpha battle sling bag in the shorter 30 in lenght.this also has a pistol pocket in it.

It looks more like a skate or snow board pack. And will fit 2 SBR's in it.

I have a 5.11 Moab 10 single strap back it hold a lot of stuff and has a hidden pocket for a gun.
I used one of these. Kept a laptop, travel gear, paperwork, and I used it for over six months while traveling 2-3 weeks out of every month. When driving I would keep my pistol in it, it could hold a full size 1911 without issue in the hidden gun pouch. That single strap got old real quick. Otherwise was a nice bag, now it just sits in the closet.

OP: For a 11x17 portolio I'd recommend a large laptop bag. I just tried my box of 11x17 targets from EZ2C in the leather bag I have for my giant 17 inch laptop I haven't used in 5 years and it actually fits in the main compartment.

I have a 5.11 Moab 10 single strap back it hold a lot of stuff and has a hidden pocket for a gun.

I used one of these. Kept a laptop, travel gear, paperwork, and I used it for over six months while traveling 2-3 weeks out of every month. When driving I would keep my pistol in it, it could hold a full size 1911 without issue in the hidden gun pouch. That single strap got old real quick. Otherwise was a nice bag, now it just sits in the closet.

@MrElectric03 What color is your Moab 10? If it's not black I'd buy it from you.

I have a Moab 10 and a Rush 72, both in back, and the Moab 10 is my EDC bag. I have a molle sunglass case and a HSG soft taco on one side to hold a water bottle. Looks very tacticool but I only get comments when I piggy back it on the Rush 72. I have a hook and loop holster and dual mag pouch in the conceal carry compartment of the Moab 10 with my Beretta 92. It gets HEAVY once you start loading it up and definitely won't fit a 11x17 portfolio as that is the size of the targets I use. They fit great in the Rush 72 no problem with all of my PPE for when I head to the range. I've taken the Mob 10 on 8-10 mile hikes and 3 liters of water, a pistol, and some other supplies is a burden on one shoulder.

My favorite thing about the Moab 10 is when you swing it around in front of you it's right on your chest. You can easily access anything including your pistol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top