JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess a couple folks decided to go the "get a warrant" route. I guess we'll see how that plays out and if the ATF is just going through the motions until the Big Codger forgets what he told them to do, or if they are serious and going to try and push the issue.

From many reports it doesn't look like they are even attempting to touch any WOT's.... yet.

I'm no lawyer, but I doubt it makes any difference since the FRT is now redefined as a MG component and no grandfather clause exists. From what I understand, all FRT's being confiscated where ALL legally purchased... at the time... and ALL are subject to confiscation attempts regardless of purchase date or where you purchased it from.
what i was getting at is people who bought them before the cease and desist letter had no reason to believe they were a MG. people who bought them after the cease and desist could have knowingly bought them after the atf considered them a MG. i think it could make a difference if you were to be charged with illegal posession of a MG

what i was getting at is people who bought them before the cease and desist letter had no reason to believe they were a MG. people who bought them after the cease and desist could have knowingly bought them after the atf considered them a MG. i think it could make a difference if you were to be charged with illegal possession of a MG
Which is why no ones being prosecuted.

what i was getting at is people who bought them before the cease and desist letter had no reason to believe they were a MG. people who bought them after the cease and desist could have knowingly bought them after the atf considered them a MG. i think it could make a difference if you were to be charged with illegal posession of a MG
The way I see it, the AFT is going bonkers trying to stick as many as they can before they get their arses handed to them, which is happening as we speak! Texas just slammed their peepee in the door, Hard on their frames and receivers rules, and the FRT suit is gonna end them, so I would advise everyone hold on, take a deep breath, and wait and see!

Ah! I get you now. It may be a consideration to argue if someone get's jammed up, but honestly, the ATF isn't making any distinction between the two and kind of doubtful a judge would either. They could simply argue that once you where aware of the cease and desist, you chose to keep it, anyway.;)

Ah! I get you now. It may be a consideration to argue if someone get's jammed up, but honestly, the ATF isn't making any distinction between the two and kind of doubtful a judge would either. They could simply argue that once you where aware of the cease and desist, you chose to keep it, anyway.;)
Do like Dave Chappelle said & take the Fifth--
Make them prove that you knew it was illegal

ATF is now apparently suing rare breed triggers for fraud. Here is link to a video.

The video is absolute torture and is horribly done unfortunately. I tried skipping to 2:40 mark but I just couldn't watch those guys drone on for 1 hour and 18 minutes. Totally love John crump's contributions to 2A cause but holy crap I don't know who could watch that boring video.

Hopefully somebody can use this as a heads up to find some readable articles on it.

The video is absolute torture and is horribly done unfortunately.
I really really tried and even took a couple breaks, but only made it 17min in before I looked at the clock and saw another full hour. I just canna... 🤣

I kind of got the basic jist though and looks incredibly damning if even half of it proves to be true. The evidence presented would be incredibly easy to verify since it includes recorded meeting notes with the alphabet, statements made in online YT videos, website claims and including the actual packaging material included with every purchase of the FRT-15's.

Looks like it's gonna sting like a mother and they're likely to be walking funny for awhile by the end of it.

It's rather unfortunate that it will likely be used to paint the whole industry as corrupt.

I suffered through a few more min of it and atf said the frt is based on a patent from "company A". Company A asked atf if the trigger was ok and atf said it's a machine gun. So atf is claiming that rare breed knew it was a machine gun before selling it.

One thing I saw is that atf said RBT never told their customers that RBT did not contact atf for approval. That is wrong. Demonico guy made at least one video where he said specifically they did not submit to atf because "why would we ask permission to make a product that is legal".

So looks to me like RBT can either say "we had no knowledge of company A's determination letter because they didn't tell us about it". Or they can say "we believe the atf was wrong on that determination based on these 4 expert's opinions". My guess is that second one is the truth but just a WAG.

Maybe this would give frt another shot at getting their arguments that it's not a machine gun into court? I think last time they were blocked by atf (as I recall) and that's where RBT'searlier lawsuit against the ATF died.

Last Edited:
Cant spell Demonico without Demon. His videos are unwatchable.

We all knew he didn't send a sample in to the ATF and we all knew why no matter how much we pretend..

The telling thing about the FRT fiasco is no ones gone to jail over these things. The ATF might go around confiscating them but no ones one to jail. Thats telling.

Wouldn't it be interesting if this backfired in ATFs face? ATF prevented evidence in the earlier lawsuit coming forth where RBT was going to argue that it's not a machine gun due to single function of the trigger.

Now if that evidence is able to be heard (because of ATF's suit against RBT) it's possible judge will side with RBT that it doesn't meet the definition of a machine gun. I guess FRTs could then be sold again.

This may be a major mistake by ATF. I'm not saying it is but may be one to grab a bag popcorn and watch the drama. I think it really comes down to is it an anti-gun judge or a pro 2A judge. My guess is it will be anti-gun judge since AFT chose the jurisdiction of filing, but a total WAG on that I don't know how that works.

Maybe in the end RBT will get what they wanted, which is have the evidence heard and the case judged on its merits. Gonna be darn interesting that's for sure.

Like the stock market, I wish there could be an adjustment on the courts. Reset the bias meter. It seems like the issues with the clearest definitions are deemed the hardest to understand.

The 2A was not a riddle. The courts accepted a definition of a machine gun. Should be an easy or better yet, no case.

Last Edited:
New lawsuit filed in Texas:

This is one party's way to deal with stuff like this. They have unlimited money to go after them and get rid of them. Does not matter how many times they lose they can just keep throwing lawyers and black robes at someone till they have to give up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top