JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All I heard is if they willingly relinquish property or info have them sign away their rights to it….if you don't willingly comply with a bullbubblegum request then what? I didn't hear anything about forcing compliance -they're gonna "friendly" intimidate and see if they can gain ground… Sounds like fear mongering- and no one is sharing this supposed leak just their interpretation? but how many people would actually say "pound sand your trespassing" if they show up at their shop or home asking for records and property without a warrant or probable cause just their smiling faces asking for compliance with their illegal requests

May or may not be an official document, but it is accomplishing exactly what they intended...to stoke fear, if not attempt to set precedence that the rule of law means little to nothing. If it is legit, then it should be a warning sign that nothing is safe or off the table.

So if I file a patent for a machinegun conversion with an ATF JBT's entrails as the main component, does that mean they all have to self-disembowel?

I mean, if a similar process with a shoelace makes shoelaces machineguns... just following Rush's lead and demonstrating Asshat Terrorist Fascists absurdity by being absurd.

Last Edited:
This is a very concerning/confusing situation. Can anyone help with some questions?

First, I've always been told the "Boat Accident" defense doesn't work. Nobody said why and I can see both sides: who says I didn't have a boating accident but then again it's a very convenient excuse.

Second, last I'd heard the Rare Breed trigger dispute hadn't been to court yet, so how can they seize with legal limbo? Wide Open Triggers have had neither a dispute or a threat that I'd heard so again HOW is this legal?

Lastly, if you have a trigger and it's seized my understanding is it's not refunded you're just OUT the $400 or whatever amount. If you deny having it that's lying to federal agents...so jail time? Are my other guns in danger if they, I assume, search for the trigger? It's an expensive problem to have but if they're gonna be removed from sale I think I need to get one at least to preserve for future generations! 😉

It's BS they can do this outside retail let alone without a decision from the courts but further frustrating as there are so many "what if" questions they don't seem to have answers to online (and not looking to ask via email/phone and put myself on the radar).

Thanks anyone with any info they're willing to share.
You are being honest and rational. Unfortunately....the only way yer gonna understand it, and nobody will be ABLE to answer your questions, is to be kinda shocked by....a "reply".....so, here goes....
AFT says "F U, and what are you gonna do about it?"
Can any body prove this wrong?(anyone even wanna suggest they will be reasonable?)

Joe

First, I've always been told the "Boat Accident" defense doesn't work. Nobody said why and I can see both sides: who says I didn't have a boating accident but then again it's a very convenient excuse.
It's not a defense it's purely a slap in the ATF's face for satirical purposes and honestly the joke is played out.

If they do make them illegal and do manage to track a few owners down they'll just confiscate them. For a while. Then they'll start handing out punishment if you are caught with them. At that point since its a contraband machinegun anyway you might as well just drop a DIAS in. Easy to get and cheaper than a FRT. Same penalty. Or reconfigure the FRT to work as a true drop in . Might as well.

CRS allegedly got nabbed for something to do with a picture on a card...

No. The first series of those were punched out except for a few nubs holding the lightning link to the steel . Those are the ones that started the hooplah. The later ones were just laser etched on steel. Those were just useless novelty items .

Last Edited:
My son is sending me one. I'm going to go up Gooseneck road way up in the woods and shoot this WOT until my barrel gets red hot. If the BLM cop shows up, he and I will have a discussion and I'll see what he says. We will see if he's and expert on machine guns.

More to come.

My son is sending me one. I'm going to go up Gooseneck road way up in the woods and shoot this WOT until my barrel gets red hot. If the BLM cop shows up, he and I will have a discussion and I'll see what he says. We will see if he's and expert on machine guns.

More to come.
can you ask the blm ranger to stop looting stores and get back to harassing people in the woods like normal?

ps: please don't shoot my dog

dog atf.png train how you fight.jpg

Danm! This makes me want to install one on my Thompson Center Renegade, and my Thompson Center Contender, AND my old XP100 Remington bench gun! I truly don't wish anybody any harm, but when these are maliciously being fools I would love to see them embarrassed right out of D.C. And the same goes for a bunch of other fools in D.C., State, and local Government!

Danm! This makes me want to install one on my Thompson Center Renegade, and my Thompson Center Contender, AND my old XP100 Remington bench gun! I truly don't wish anybody any harm, but when these are maliciously being fools I would love to see them embarrassed right out of D.C. And the same goes for a bunch of other fools in D.C., State, and local Government!
The ATF ruled open bolt semi Mac 10's with no mag well opening and no capability of loading more than one round to be machine guns.
They dont care. You can't embarrass them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top