JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Indeed. Is the full cycle the result of a single function of the trigger , or is the fact that it resets each time a shot is fired, the single function?

It all depends on the lawyers in black robes and the lawyers for ATF and RB.

At the very least; someone in Congress did propose a bill to abolish the ATF and repeal the NFA.. but on the flip side there is that potential bill to add practically all semiauto rifles (capable of accepting detatchable magazines) to the NFA classes.
Don't forget, the ATF is also expanding YUGELY, with 4 new branches and central hubs of operations!

Was this ever reported on with any explanation of specifically why they had 'expanded' ?
They are increasing staff and supposedly going to put form 4s back on e-file. Form1s are flying through on e-file in two weeks. This is part of the ultimate goal to great increase the NFA purview..Next big step will be classifying semi auto rifles as non sporting.

Last Edited:
They are increasing staff and supposedly going to put form 4s back on e-file. Form1s are flying through on e-file in two weeks. This is part of the ultimate goal to great increase the NFA purview..Next big step will be classifying semi auto rifles as non sporting.
most form 1s. mines been pending since june and the only response from "the experts" is "we are waiting for the fbi bgc"

i cannot find a single mistake or anything on my form so idk what the deal is

Silencer I could see. People screw those up all the time with model names , plans etc. SBR's are really hard to hose. Gotta be you.
just seems odd to me. i have never had a delayed bgc in my life. i know it doesnt matter to them but i do have a nfa item already. nothin i can do about it till they approve or deny it i guess.

just seems odd to me. i have never had a delayed bgc in my life. i know it doesnt matter to them but i do have a nfa item already. nothin i can do about it till they approve or deny it i guess.
I've been denied before & that's how it happens

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about--anyhow those guys don't know you so it's nothing personal--unless ol' dictator Biden came up with a new idea

Fwiw I don't recall hearing that people who purchased bump stocks got a nasty gram or had their finances frozen but maybe I just never heard about it? I think we would have heard if this happened? As I recall there was just general notice to the public that poeple had to turn in bumpstocks or destroy them. In other words they made it illegal to posses them. And possession is the key IMO not whether a person once owned a bump stock. That's how I see it anyway.

Has there ever been cases where consumer finances were frozen? Maybe if there was some rogue dealer selling full auto machine guns or something I could see that for that particular dealer (guessing).
that's because the market is so flooded with bumpstocks that enforcement became impossible.

Logically, if a bumpstock is an MG... and there are millions of unregistered MGs in US civvie hands it calls the entire NFA into question.

if rare breed becomes a defacto sear and there are millions in circulation including the knockoffs then enforcement will become a non-starter. also, that would mean that millions of people would pressure their elected officials for relief from a tyrannical AFT.

{Obligatory WIRED Fudd Response Goes Here}

Good info. That makes me wonder what the owners did. Those were firearms which have a serial number and in most states are "registered" to a person, so it's different from a trigger (no serial number, no registration requirement) in that way.

Note that when I say "registered", I only mean there is a paper trail from a third party such as an ffl that is required to keep records, or a background check which has a serial number in gov records.

If we knew 8200 notices went out and how many were turned in or registered, that would be good info. In particular this info might be helpful in terms of any future assault weapons ban (which are serialized and often "registered" guns). I guess one variable here would be how many were sold by owners in states where person to person gun sales are allowed without an ffl or background check. There would be an end to the record of the gun if it were sold in such a state. I think Oregon would fit this prior to 2014 or whenever it was that background checks became required.

Back to tracking triggers or other unserialized firearm parts, it seems to me it would be a Herculean and impossible task to track them down as they may have changed owners many times without any record of the transactions. Possession again seems to be the key. If they catch u with one, there is no doubt you have an illegal item. It seems to me too big/impossible of a task to try to track down each trigger or part from person to person.
The option to keep and register your rare breed as DIAS would still be a win because you'd be adding thousands of civie owned legal MGs to circulation.

I guess I am not the only one who thinks this way.
It's mainly just the perspective.... YEAH, Rare Breed MIGHT LOSE... it may even be likely that they lose... :/

BUT, what if they WIN!?!?! it's possible. and, a win on a DIAS case or DIAS workaround would make Bald Eagles and Lady Liberty shed tears of joy.

With a conservative SCOTUS and people getting tired of the biden regime, it's possible that we could get some wins on personal liberties.

It's mainly just the perspective.... YEAH, Rare Breed MIGHT LOSE... it may even be likely that they lose... :/

BUT, what if they WIN!?!?! it's possible. and, a win on a DIAS case or DIAS workaround would make Bald Eagles and Lady Liberty shed tears of joy.

With a conservative SCOTUS and people getting tired of the biden regime, it's possible that we could get some wins on personal liberties.
I am just super tired of WIRED's pro ATF attitude. With everything he posts makes my think he works for the ATF. I am so tired of his comments I have put him on the ignore list so I don't read his BS.
I have been a member for 11 years and he is the very first memeber to get on my ignore list.

Last Edited:
I'm honestly surprised he didn't crash his truck while driving and filming this on the account of the massive size of his balls dragging under it!

Does anybody know if there are 12 gauge shotguns that use standard AR triggers that will work with FRT? Would be fun to try crazy recoil from that. I imagine bolt resetting the trigger would be the problem like with so many other non ar guns that have no standard full auto bolt.

Does anybody know if there are 12 gauge shotguns that use standard AR triggers that will work with FRT? Would be fun to try crazy recoil from that. I imagine bolt resetting the trigger would be the problem like with so many other non ar guns that have no standard full auto bolt.
I don't know the answer because I don't really follow the AR world, but that would be quite corking to have a speedy scattergun. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews