JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The difficulty with the court remedy is the lack of any sanction against the offending people within the agency.
The law provides no penalty for the agency's abuse of its position and power. It provides no penalty against the personnel who knowingly, intentionally, and flagrantly violate the intents and purposes of the highest law in the land, the document which in fact defines and constitutes our very nation. There is a vast difference between having rights and having power. The rights of humankind as we define them have existed for long before our nation existed, but until they were written, recognized, and the People were empowered, they did not matter. Government exists to gather power unto itself, which in fact it does at our expense. Government never returns power to the people unless forced to do so; and then only at the point of a sword or, regrettably, after the shedding of blood. IMHO (In My Humble Observation) of course.
You are not wrong.

You are not wrong.
As I said elsewhere...

This crap doesn't stop until some highly visible Alphabet Soup Stormtrooper jackboot gets at least William Calley'ed if not Kaltenbrunner'ed. (For clarity to all you triggerhappy maniacs in the Deep State, this means Duly Indicted, Duly Tried, Duly Convicted, Duly Sentenced and THEN Sentence Duly Carried Out--that "Due Process" thing you goose-stepping vermin hate so much.)

FWIW, a guy can pull back with barely more force than whats needed on an AR with a FRT trigger and the bolt will be held open; until that rearward pressure is released. after the pressure on the trigger is released the bolt will come forward, trigger will reset and it can be fired again.
I understand what you are saying, but mechanically it is still semi auto in function, it is just a very fast semi auto. Just like bump stocks, still semi auto in mechanical function as described by how the law is worded.

I put up the money for the FRT to help fund his fight with the ATF--I haven't even opened the box with the trigger in it
1631118020987.jpeg

They undercut Rare Breeds price.

There is a third one too. Graves ART. I haven't found their website yet. It's not out yet however.
I feel like spending the extra with Rarebreed might be the way to go here just on principles. If they use that money to fund their legal battle and come out ahead, it was worth the money spent. Would be nice to see them team up.

@rdb241 shared this video on the "rarebreed" thread it addresses these new triggers.

Just confirms my desire to purchase a trigger from this guy, whether or not I'd even use it. If I used it, it would only be if ammo came down a bit in price. As far as record tracing goes on these....can they force an FFL to provide documents of a transaction not involving a Federally regulated accessory? This is simply a semi-automatic trigger.

...can they force an FFL to provide documents of a transaction...?
Wouldn't put it past 'em. Why do you think those chuckleheads in Congress keep floating bills to retain 4473s indefinitely?
Thought I saw a bill from some imbecile to allow feds/"police" to cull through FFL records even without evidence of a crime having been committed.
Anti-2A data mining, essentially...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads