JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The safety is no different than the one used in this binary trigger. I'm not exactly sure why there is a fixation on that as if that alone makes it a machine gun. It's purpose is to eliminate hammer follow.

1630117047537.jpeg

The safety is no different than the one used in this binary trigger. I'm not exactly sure why there is a fixation on that as if that alone makes it a machine gun. It's purpose is to eliminate hammer follow.

View attachment 1020498
Not alone. In conjunction with the fact the user does not actually release the trigger tension you end up with what the ATF has already declared to be a machinegun. With a binary the trigger most certainly is released. I hope the ATF loses their case against the FRT trigger. I doubt they will though.

Not alone. In conjunction with the fact the user does not actually release the trigger tension you end up with what the ATF has already declared to be a machinegun. With a binary the trigger most certainly is released. I hope the ATF loses their case against the FRT trigger. I doubt they will though.
I think they will give them a hell of a fight. Florida courts are still pretty conservative as is their district.

This just came out on the FRT Facebook page. Text of the law suit that Rarebreed has filed.....................................

copied and pasted from the FRT Facebook page...................

basically it is stating that the atf cannot redefine things and determine that it falls into a category without cause. It also states that by federal law, the trigger is not a machine gun.

It would be hilarious if they prevailed. I'd imagine others manufacturers would get into the game after said legal question was settled. Never shot one, but the videos I've seen here and elsewhere are interesting. (I like machine-guns, both to shoot and as an investment, but this sort of thing would be far less expensive fun.) Extremely unlikely to happen, though who knows.

In the spirit of the ATF's BS rule change with out dew proccess. Here is a bit about the up coming Arm Brace ruling..........It sounds just like what Rarebreed is currently going through.
This quote is from Ammo Land Shooting Sports News.

SAF has already submitted its 14-page detailed perspective on the proposal, and it pulls no punches. Right up front, the gun rights organization tells the ATF Office of Regulatory Affairs, "ATF does not have the authority to impose NFA control on stabilizing braces and its proposed rule will threaten millions of citizens with prison, harsh fines, forfeiture of firearms, and the loss of the right to own or possess firearms should they fail to comply with ATF's policy change. The NFA was not amended for these changes. No new laws were passed. Instead, ATF decided to change the scope of the NFA on its own, imposing significant burdens on core constitutional rights of over a million law abiding citizens."

Here is the entire article.......

SAF - the organization that punches way over its budget and regularly reveals the charlatans at the NRA.

in your opinion, back it up with facts and links
What's the money they both take in compared to what cases they pursue and win in the defense of the "shall not be infringed" right of the people?

The NRA assisted Roosevelt in drafting the 1934 National Firearms Act and the 1938 Gun Control Act, the first federal gun control laws. The NRA also supported California's Mulford Act of 1967, which had banned carrying loaded weapons in public. The NRA supported Trump's bumpstock ban. The organization pay's Wayne a handsome salary every year with lots of additional high cost perks and they have the gall to send out donation requests saying they "need money to fight for gun rights."

Do you have any records of the 2nd amendment foundation supporting gun control laws?

I've been a NRA life member since 2015, but I, in hindsight, should have sent that money to the SAF. I wouldn't be surprised if the NRA spends more on annual advertising than what the SAF takes in annually with donations.

What's the money they both take in compared to what cases they pursue and win in the defense of the "shall not be infringed" right of the people?

The NRA assisted Roosevelt in drafting the 1934 National Firearms Act and the 1938 Gun Control Act, the first federal gun control laws. The NRA also supported California's Mulford Act of 1967, which had banned carrying loaded weapons in public. The NRA supported Trump's bumpstock ban. The organization pay's Wayne a handsome salary every year with lots of additional high cost perks and they have the gall to send out donation requests saying they "need money to fight for gun rights."

Do you have any records of the 2nd amendment foundation supporting gun control laws?

I've been a NRA life member since 2015, but I, in hindsight, should have sent that money to the SAF. I wouldn't be surprised if the NRA spends more on annual advertising than what the SAF takes in annually with donations.
I don't need any records of anything. This is not about me. It's about you backing up your opinion with facts. Show me the links to back up your statements.

where did you get the info you typed?
Generally speaking in academia, facts don't need sources cited, but of course my assumptions would have to be verified, for example that the NRA likely spends more on advertising then the SAF takes in donations annually.

You can do an internet browser search using this, "NRA backed gun control" and then pick your preference of website explaining it.

I wish the NRA were the savior/fighter for freedoms that many perceive they are, and I am sure there are some hardcore true believers in the organization, but the reality is different than the perception it would seem and the leadership drags the whole ship down.

Generally speaking in academia, facts don't need sources cited, but of course my assumptions would have to be verified, for example that the NRA likely spends more on advertising then the SAF takes in donations annually.

You can do an internet browser search using this, "NRA backed gun control" and then pick your preference of website explaining it.

I wish the NRA were the savior/fighter for freedoms that many perceive they are, and I am sure there are some hardcore true believers in the organization, but the reality is different than the perception it would seem and the leadership drags the whole ship down.
It's not up to me to prove you right, that's your job.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top