JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The government or ATF, in this case, is actually just some guy. Should people wait until there is an actual law before they destroy their property, without any compensation? Some previous rulings I believe federally, are in limbo.

The government or ATF, in this case, is actually just some guy. Should people wait until there is an actual law before they destroy their property, without any compensation? Some previous rulings I believe federally, are in limbo.
I've heard from a law enforcement officer that bumpstocks are still in litigation due to an ongoing lawsuit. He stated that they are technically not ok to have but still could be ruled ok. I'm glad I didn't get one of those or a frt type trigger as I don't want to risk anything.

I've heard from a law enforcement officer that bumpstocks are still in litigation due to an ongoing lawsuit. He stated that they are technically not ok to have but still could be ruled ok. I'm glad I didn't get one of those or a frt type trigger as I don't want to risk anything.
Boating accident.JPG

Sooooo many things at the bottom of the Columbia...

Last Edited:
I didn't want to say bump stock but definitely one good example. The main reason I didn't get one of those or a trigger or even a full auto is ammo. I was lucky enough to shoot some in my past but can't afford or justify it. But I would never rain on others 2A parade. You want a $10k whatever, knock yourself out.

Wow! Scary stuff. He makes some very good points Imo.

This guy is about a hundred times more articulate and believable than that other video.
but they both summerize the case and it's points. Big Daddy is rolling over for the ATF machine becuse they them selves are done both financially and legally. Making a machine gun with out a license.......OK. The I.T.A.R. issue is much larger on a federal level. I.T.A.R. rules are in place for national security reasons. Breaking national security is far more serious that manufactureing a machine gun.

Very informative of actual ATF encounter confiscating an FRT.

Guy purchased from another seller on gunbroker in 2020 and the ATF had all the transaction info and messages exchange on the purchase!

Guy purchased from another seller on gunbroker in 2020 and the ATF had all the transaction info and messages exchange on the purchase!
That means Gunbroker is rolling over like Big Daddy did and coughing up all the info the ATF wants.

The term he used, "Scavenger hunt" is the perfect term imo.

As discussed in posts #438, 439, 440 ATF named the gunbroker seller in their letter in the first documented case mentioned earlier. And he likely turned over all his documentation to them. It makes sense that they are likely putting the squeeze on the largest gun broker dealers to find the triggers.

From what I gather, the ATF is posing as buyers on those sights and then nailing the seller(s) who are most likely selling them to avoided trouble with the ATF in the first place and getting some of their money back, it selling for a profit to take advantage of the situation, only to get nailed for it!
For anyone worried about a visit from the Feds, it is strongly advised that you destroy the device and take photos and NOT share anything with anyone except your attorney!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top