JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
upload_2015-3-10_11-8-3.png

There's a method to their madness's. I think personally this was a test of some kind plus now they have 80,000 people in their database that may not have been there before of who has AP rounds.
I agree that is's important that we question and examine their tactics and methods. But I doubt that they proposed this ridiculous ban just for the purpose of collecting names.

"...ATF will not AT THIS TIME seek to issue a final framework."

This is NOT a win. It simply means they need to find a different end run around it. They are very clearly telling us that they just can't do it YET.

Excuse me, it IS a win, but only temporarily.

To all those selling their M855 at a loss today, you will be buying it back at inflated prices as soon as the next decree or crisis happens. How did we not learn from all the past freakouts to hang on to what you have? To those purchasing the M855 from those that panicked, don't be foolish enough to let it go. I would LOVE to reap the profits of all the KTW rounds I have, but I just may need them to stop engine blocks some day. I did sell all my Black Talons at a profit, but only because I could replace them with Winchester Rangers that do the same thing, without the black paint or "wicked" name. I have 7N6 that I paid .08 cents per round and I have 7N6 that I paid .20 cents per round and both are equally valuable in my book.

Those that wish to disarm and control you will not stop. You shouldn't stop either. The Second Amendment has nothing to do with deer hunting, or every rifle would be sold with an Elmer Fudd woolen cap and red-plaid hunting coat.

There is one thing that separates America from the rest of the world. You can ask the rest of the world how being disarmed worked out for them.

Ahaha ahh haha haha haha haha. Hope all the guys who maxed out there cards go into debt. Prepare to see some really cheap ammo for sale soon! That's the time to stock up guys!

What's worse, paying $1/round for an ammo that wasn't banned(or even very useful), or being a victim in the next False Flag that is "needed" to justify the actual ban?

What's the over/under on a "terror" attack using M855 ammo? My opening line is 6.5 weeks and I'm taking the over.

What's worse, paying $1/round for an ammo that wasn't banned(or even very useful), or being a victim in the next False Flag that is "needed" to justify the actual ban?

What's the over/under on a "terror" attack using M855 ammo? My opening line is 6.5 weeks and I'm taking the over.

So how much m855 do you have for sale?

Q. "If the government says it NOT planning to ban ammo and firearms, can you believe them?"
A. "No, they are just going to try to shut down commerce using another method."

Q. "When is a good time to buy ammo"?
A. "Whenever it is available".

Ahaha ahh haha haha haha haha. Hope all the guys who maxed out there cards go into debt. Prepare to see some really cheap ammo for sale soon! That's the time to stock up guys!

I had a guy try to tell me one of my full lowers was only worth 100 dollars because of the "ammo ban" and "had I seen what's going on with m855!!? I wont be able to sell it for scrap soon"

I love to watch people trip over themselves spending massive amounts on items that are artificially inflated. I like laughing at people who get stuck holding the bag when the bottom of the artificially inflated market drops out even more. Mainly because most refuse to listen to reason or stay calm about it. I'm not saying this is over, its very likely that we are in for further trials, but come on.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top