JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is it just me, or does it seem like the facts and details are painstakingly slow in coming out?

<broken link removed>

Justifiable action or Charlie Foxtrot?

When will we know?

Will media bias rule the day?

My favorite quote from the story:

"Authorities now say those circumstances included someone seeing a silencer and ammunition for an assault rifle in the man's hotel room. Possession of those materials without a federal license is a felony in the state of Oregon. Authorities do no believe he had a license."

I hope we Oregonians all have our "federal license" for ammunition...

Last Edited:
Police knocked at the door and were met by the man holding a hand gun. They found an assault rifle, AR?...AK?...FAL...What? and ammunition in the room?

First, I have traveled with weapons. In a hotel room, I am very cautious when answering the door and have done so with a hand gun.

There has to be more to this story and the incomplete reporting, in an attempt to sensationalize the event; is disturbing!

I heard the DA down there today on the radio saying that they were not releasing his name until he is out of the hospital and officially in custody. The DA also said that when the name was released that it would "make sense".??

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews