JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My guess is it's much more simple than that, Fe:

1) nuke loaded b-29 crashes (keep in mind the date, 2 years before soviets test first nuke there is likely strong desire to keep everything secret)

2) commander says oh crap, we'll need to clean this up and keep it secret

3) commander and his advisors find out that locals are claiming ufo stuff

4) commander says ok let's let that play out and this will blow over

5) later on they r getting too much pressure and attention and commander says we need to have a more believable cover story to make this attention go away, so they go with weather balloon
I guess I still don't see how this is better than claiming an old, semi-retired plane on a routine exercise crashed due to mechanical failure. Could even have claimed it was a target drone, since such a thing had existed even before WW2.

I guess I still don't see how this is better than claiming an old, semi-retired plane on a routine exercise crashed due to mechanical failure. Could even have claimed it was a target drone, since such a thing had existed even before WW2.
One of two things happened - either the UFO story was a poor idea to cover something else up - OR something 'unidentified' in fact DID crash and they rushed to report on it only to come to their senses later and attempt to cover IT up.

Remember, this happened approx. 75 miles away from the Roswell AAF and it was not brought to the attention of the military and the media for close to three weeks.

Something the size of a plane crash would have no doubt been discovered much sooner - especially that far from the base.

One of two things happened - either the UFO story was a poor idea to cover something else up - OR something 'unidentified' in fact DID crash and they rushed to report on it only to come to their senses later and attempt to cover IT up.

Remember, this happened approx. 75 miles away from the Roswell AAF and it was not brought to the attention of the military and the media for close to three weeks.

Something the size of a plane crash would have no doubt been discovered much sooner - especially that far from the base.
To be honest I don't remember the timeline of incident all that well, but if the military was unaware for three weeks, doesn't that even further debunk that was a nuclear-armed B-29? Surely if one of those crashed, the military would have realized it more or less instantly.

doesn't that even further debunk that was a nuclear-armed B-29? Surely if one of those crashed, the military would have realized it more or less instantly.
And a B-29 crash (in the year and location) has NEVER been reported, nor ever brought up in anything I have sever seen, or read about Roswell.

The OP said his mother and father were at Roswell in 1947 and told him about it in the 90s - and that is why I asked him if maybe they had possibly mistaken REPORTED '48 & '49 crashes of B-29s that happened near the Roswell AAF for the '47 incident.

#rd hand info. In the 1960's rumors were they tested some of these vehicles in Hawthorne, NV. . Some workers died as a result. Weird stuff - blood becoming magnetic and such... EG&G was involved.
Everything in the public eye may be 100 years behind in actual technological achievements.
I have relation that have been in Hawthorne since 1945. All have either been in the military or worked for the military and none have ever said anything about levitating vehicles. Or any other kind of strange vehicles.

Last Edited:
I don't know.. This is 3rd hand info. if it happened at all. I can't say. I trained out there in the 80's, but never saw anything either. Hawthorne has seen better days.

Last Edited:
Interesting to focus on aircraft, bombs, locations, gouged rocks and more. The real secret is that the "dummies" were actual clones of humans who didn't make the acceptable IQ levels. They were deep-frozen and later relegated to a secret underground facility near Roswell. Shortly thereafter, the freezer broke down, the clones awoke and escaped. Finding themselves together, they huddled in caves, inter-bred and wandered undetected across the Earth. Some entered politics and now sit in places like the Kremlin, North Korea and the White House in Washington, DC. Proof? Just watch the news on your TV. You'll see examples of the low IQ...constant, uncontrollable cackling; misguided and rambling speech, stumbling and a propensity for evil deeds, wild hand gestures when speaking, irrational comments, poor decision making and the inability to clearly recognize the people around them. They also have trouble with geography, calling Iraq or Iran "Libya"; Wisconsin, "Pennsylvania" or "Delaware." One has been recorded as mistaking his sister for his wife, or vice versa. The Kremlin one has surrounded itself with much taller humans as it moves around, no doubt in an effort to achieve a genetic transfer of height. Its frustration has been evident as it lashes out with unconscionable destruction of nearby nations. One in female form has discovered the secret of longevity, but cannot make any rational statements. An example is to ask other politicians to pass a political bill and then read it to see what's in it, much like a human child who to gets to guess which box the marble is under. As a former government agent, I know these things!

And a B-29 crash (in the year and location) has NEVER been reported, nor ever brought up in anything I have sever seen, or read about Roswell.

The OP said his mother and father were at Roswell in 1947 and told him about it in the 90s - and that is why I asked him if maybe they had possibly mistaken REPORTED '48 & '49 crashes of B-29s that happened near the Roswell AAF for the '47 incident.
It WAS a B-29...painted like a weather balloon.

Interesting to focus on aircraft, bombs, locations, gouged rocks and more. The real secret is that the "dummies" were actual clones of humans who didn't make the acceptable IQ levels. They were deep-frozen and later relegated to a secret underground facility near Roswell. Shortly thereafter, the freezer broke down, the clones awoke and escaped. Finding themselves together, they huddled in caves, inter-bred and wandered undetected across the Earth. Some entered politics and now sit in places like the Kremlin, North Korea and the White House in Washington, DC. Proof? Just watch the news on your TV. You'll see examples of the low IQ...constant, uncontrollable cackling; misguided and rambling speech, stumbling and a propensity for evil deeds, wild hand gestures when speaking, irrational comments, poor decision making and the inability to clearly recognize the people around them. They also have trouble with geography, calling Iraq or Iran "Libya"; Wisconsin, "Pennsylvania" or "Delaware." One has been recorded as mistaking his sister for his wife, or vice versa. The Kremlin one has surrounded itself with much taller humans as it moves around, no doubt in an effort to achieve a genetic transfer of height. Its frustration has been evident as it lashes out with unconscionable destruction of nearby nations. One in female form has discovered the secret of longevity, but cannot make any rational statements. An example is to ask other politicians to pass a political bill and then read it to see what's in it, much like a human child who to gets to guess which box the marble is under. As a former government agent, I know these things!
Winner !!!

^^^ THIS right here explains ALOT ! :s0140: :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads