JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got news for you... I am not registering anything.
That's the last thing they care about. It's not about registration and confiscation, never has been. It's about banning new sales going forward.

Nobody tossed their bump stock after Trump banned them. But try to buy one today. You can't.

That's the last thing they care about. It's not about registration and confiscation, never has been. It's about banning new sales going forward.

Nobody tossed their bump stock after Trump banned them. But try to buy one today. You can't.
no one tried to make bump stock owners register them as far as I know

Sadly there was a fudd at the range I overheard not long ago bragging about how he cut up his bumpstock when they were made illegal...

The left coast is already lost. Remember how free Oregon and Washington were just 10 years ago? If they don't get a ban though this round, they might the next. And they will eventually. Not that we should lay down and take it, let's not make it easy.

i dont know one local LEO or Sheriffs deputy where i live that will break their oath to enforce this garbage. they like guns just as much as we do. its gonna be the state police that will "do their job"

Last Edited:
i dont know one local LEO or Sheriffs deputy where i live that will break their oath to enfoce this garbage. they like guns just as much as we do. its gonna be the state police that will "do their job"
Sadly, the "death by a thousand cuts approach" is extremely effective because it doesn't elicit a violent response to be seen as reasonable the same way that door to door confiscation would. It accomplishes the end result just the same though, just slowly. The slow march to tyranny is inevitable. Power inevitably consolidates and grows and it is only beaten back from time to time before it starts the cycle again.

Maybe you can get an Oregon gun shop owner to be the point man for opposing this thing like Dan at Sporting Systems in Vancouver did against 1639.
OTOH
Maybe it has to be you.

Good luck to all of you guys fighting this. I hope you can beat this garbage bi

.The idiots will play it off as stopping the uptick in shootings in PDX area that is 99% of the time done with handguns. The man that speaks common sense will not have much Of A voice, air time And Social media will go to those with the least brains and most $$$$. He would have to be on the platforms that sheep listen to . Possibly some might see through the smoke & mirrors (The Sheep don't listen to LARS )

No man, once Trump was out of office Joe and the Hoe were going to make America a utopia again because everything was terrible with Trump and now everything is great...except guns, those are still terrible...
yeah, if guns are SOOOO terrible, why have armed security then. it never ceases to amaze me how some politicians think theyre better than the common folk. they forget who they work for. well joe didnt forget (for once), he told a factory worker straight to his face "i dont work for you"

trump said he woulda signed reciprocity. they all piss me off, man. republicans had every opportunity in 2017 to make moves regarding the 2A...but didnt. now that biden is in, they come out with a reciprocity bill that'll never pass. its too little too late. they're only doing it to appease their constituents and secure votes. the do nothing republicans need to start playing offense.

yeah, if guns are SOOOO terrible, why have armed security then. it never ceases to amaze me how some politicians think theyre better than the common folk. they forget who they work for. well joe didnt forget (for once), he told a factory worker straight to his face "i dont work for you"

trump said he woulda signed reciprocity. they all piss me off, man. republicans had every opportunity in 2017 to make moves regarding the 2A...but didnt. now that biden is in, they come out with a reciprocity bill that'll never pass. its too little too late. they're only doing it to appease their constituents and secure votes. the do nothing republicans need to start playing offense.
No disagreements there.

That doesn't mean someone with other intentions couldn't step in afterwards and go the confiscation route after making people register. It's not like the anti gunners funnel their efforts through the same channels, there's quite a few of them these days and even more will have popped up by 2024.

Total hypocrites. The double speak gets to me, they act like people don't need to have the ability to defend themselves if need be, then they don't do anything to make anyone safer. If anything they're making everyone less safe with their slap on the wrist "prison doesn't work" erosion of the justice system. But they're safe of course in their gated communities with their armed security...

isn't it interesting the Wolves have convinced the sheep, that the sheep dogs are a threat!
Or they convince the farmers to buy wolves as sheep dogs. "We got a good deal from the breeder on these wolf-looking sheep dogs. If we only compromise a little here and a little there and replace half of our sheep dogs with wolves, they promise to only kill 50% of the lambs this time." "If you confirm the anti-gun doofus to the three letter agency, they promise to kill only half your dogs and burn down half of your home...this time."

I call this the RINO's version of virtue signaling. Do jack poop when you have the opportunity and ability, and only rattle the sabers when there is nothing you can do....Then hope your voters are too stupid to remember come next election.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top