JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't sleep on these efforts. Don't count on people not voting against their self interests, especially in this state and including the growing infection of Californians.

501(c)(3) tax exempt guidelines specific to churches:

Tax-Exempt Status Churches and religious organizations, like many other charitable organizations, qualify for exemption from federal income tax under IRC Section 501(c)(3) and are generally eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions. To qualify for tax-exempt status, the organization must meet the following requirements (covered in greater detail throughout this publication):

n the organization must be organized and operated exclusively for religious, educational, scientific or other charitable purposes;

n net earnings may not inure to the benefit of any private individual or shareholder;

n no substantial part of its activity may be attempting to influence legislation;

n the organization may not intervene in political campaigns;

n the organization's purposes and activities may not be illegal or violate fundamental public policy.

It doesn't matter if any of this passes. All firearms controls are unconstitutional. Anybody who needs a frame-of-reference, that would be Marbury vs. Madison (1803): wherein "a law repugnant to the Constitution is void." So, use your logistical resources to "violate the law". I won't be selling a thing and I will be, at that point of time, "illegally importing" items for personal use. And, I encourage you all to do the same.

Anybody who complies with the potentially new rulings is not a friend of the Constitution. And, anybody who is selling "prohibited material" after the fact, at an AWB-equivalent markup, is a blatant enemy who is trying to take advantage of you for a buck.

Stand up for yourselves and others, for Pete's sake.
Tell that to those who live in a dozen or so blue states that have successfully ban all types of gun and large capacity magazines.

May or November of 2022?
I'm going to say November, because it's when the general election is held:

Placing a Statewide Initiative on the Ballot

To qualify an initiative for the next regularly scheduled general election, chief petitioners begin by filing the following form ...

79a6f52b1b6781f9.jpeg.jpg

The anti-second amendment people who tried to ban semiautomatic firearms under the failed Petition 43 are at it again. This time they filed TWO anti-second amendment petitions. One would ban so-called "assault" firearms along with magazines greater than 10 rounds capacity. The other would require anyone wanting to purchase a firearm will required to obtain a "permit-to-purchase a firearm", then essentially go through two background checks and take a class/firearms training. Not surprising it would be let to the sole discretion of "authorities" whether to grant the permit or not. So those in far left counties like Multnomah or Lane should not expect to get approval of a firearm permit.

In addition, Petition 2022-17 has a gun registry scheme which gun owners can fulling expect will be used a year or two after implementation to confiscate guns given the highly likelihood these same individuals who filed these two petitions will in 2024 file another petition to confiscate all guns listed in the gun registry.

Petition 2022-17

Petition 2022-18

I already sold all my high capacity rifles & magazines. I have one handgun that takes 12 round mags. We will have to see what our one party state wants to do.

I already sold all my high capacity rifles & magazines. I have one handgun that takes 12 round mags. We will have to see what our one party state wants to do.
We don't have a one party state. Our state is currently controlled by one party. It's a clown show but the clowns put in work with a lot of outside support. 2022 co.ing up I have not see any conservative or pro rights names come up. Kim Thatcher has been the most vocal as far as I know.

We don't have a one party state. Our state is currently controlled by one party. It's a clown show but the clowns put in work with a lot of outside support. 2022 co.ing up I have not see any conservative or pro rights names come up. Kim Thatcher has been the most vocal as far as I know.
That is true, unfortunately I don't see many (if any) anti seats being flipped in Oregon. There are just not enough voters in their districts that care enough about our firearm freedoms. We will be lucky if the voters don't approve the two IPs from the LEVO group.

Talk Betsy Johnson into running. she Not on the R list And has our states best interest in mind. She has years of experience. And most of all she is not a Woke Idiot That gets off on destroying small biz
The others dont give a damn about anything but ramming their insanity down the throat of decent folks.

Last Edited:
Talk Betsy Johnson into running. she Not on the R list And has our states best interest in mind. She has years of experience. And most of all she is not a Woke Idiot That gets off on destroying small biz
The others dont give a damn about anything but ramming their insanity down the throat of decent folks.
Like what she is doing. I am not in her district and she still reached out and responded to a letter I wrote. Not only because of the but her stance on my issues I would support her over most.

What legal methods can we use to discouraged people from signing these petitions when they are collecting signatures in public spaces?

Some of those who want gun control, are the same who want lockdowns.

There is a lot of anger on the street over the way the lockdowns and the restrictions have been handled in Oregon. That's the flank we can turn, IMO.

Some of those who want gun control, are the same who want lockdowns.

There is a lot of anger on the street over the way the lockdowns and the restrictions have been handled in Oregon. That's the flank we can turn, IMO.

I was thinking along the lines of activities we could participate in at the signature collection sites.

When the Prosanski recall petitions were going on. Bloomberg et.al. had useful fools go around and falsify signatures on the petition. Additionally they filed complaints alleging that the petitions were unattended and laying about in various gun stores.. (gunrunner)
This is how the dark side operates....

I was thinking along the lines of activities we could participate in at the signature collection sites.

I understand. I would suggest a "change my mind" table (where we debate the facts and present counterpoints) except people who support this type of petition aren't interested in facts. And the facts are "assault rifles" are used in < 1% of all shooting deaths, i.e., you have a better chance of being struck by lightning than being mowed down by an "assault rifle". But policy and politics are all about emotion and feelings nowadays.

On a strategic level, there are a lot of ways to exploit the mishandling of the virus to gain back seats in the legislature and in local elections. I think we have to find a way to interdict upstream. I'm thinking a coalition of the aggrieved. Our own version of intersectionality, if you will.

Last Edited:
When the Prosanski recall petitions were going on. Bloomberg et.al. had useful fools go around and falsify signatures on the petition. Additionally they filed complaints alleging that the petitions were unattended and laying about in various gun stores.. (gunrunner)
This is how the dark side operates....
I think unconventional tactics may be necessary. I wonder if some observers dressed up as Antifa taking photos of people thinking about signing the petitions would be legal.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top