JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some text from the 1180 bill...Who's the moron that wrote this sh!t? Underlines by me.

Moreover, the legislature finds that assault weapons are not suitable for self-defense and that studies show that
"Studies show that.." They love their "studies".

Studies don't mean sh* when bad luck finds you.

If I let studies guide my life I would cancel our fire and earthquake insurance and save all that money. Those people can put their studies up their butth*

Last Edited:
Some text from the 1180 bill...Who's the moron that wrote this sh!t? Underlines by me.

Moreover, the legislature finds that assault weapons are not suitable for self-defense and that studies show that assault weapons are statistically not used in self-defense. The legislature finds that assault weapons are not commonly used in self-defense and that any proliferation is not the result of the assault weapon being well-suited for self-defense, hunting, or sporting purposes.

The legislature finds that the gun industry has specifically marketed these weapons as "tactical," "hyper masculine," and "military style" in manner that overtly appeals to troubled young men intent on becoming the next mass shooter.
The above is in the 1st 2 pages.

NEW SECTION. Sec. 6. This act is necessary for the immediate preservation of the public peace, health, or safety, or support of the state government and its existing public institutions,

Don't you just love, "The legislature finds" bs? Why they don't say, "I find" & put their name to it?

'Dan
Should say, "The legislature finds a bunch of BS that is untrue, but we use it to effectively manipulate poeple".

Some text from the 1180 bill...Who's the moron that wrote this sh!t?
Some intern for one of the Bloomberg orgs writes these. It shows.

Don't you just love, "The legislature finds" bs? Why they don't say, "I find" & put their name to it
It makes it easier to point by point refute in testimony. Many lawmakers are former lawyers, and you can paint them into a corner with how bad these are drafted. I didn't read the proposed legislation yet. This is pretty glaringly a fallacy.

To those new to the process (unless this has been changed), in addition to emailing reps, there will be an open time for testimony for or against proposed legislation. You can provide written testimony instead of in person in the capital building, but you have to provide your name and address/contact info. It is not anony-mouse. This ensures testimony is from registered voters. Yes, you end up with spam mail/email from your reps and the DNC/RNC after this, so I know many value their privacy over their other rights and won't do it (but will demand ID and in person voting in some other thread).

"Studies show that.." They love their "studies".

Studies don't mean sh* when bad luck finds you.

If I let studies guide my life I would cancel our fire and earthquake insurance and save all that money. Those people can put their studies up their butth*
Well, that's where they pulled their "study" from in the first place. But you'll note that they never actually cite an actual study when the say that. It's all made up BS and nothing more. I'd love to have the chance to corner Kuderer on that one. I expect her answer will be along the lines of "A shoulder thing that goes up."

Facts: Single women voters voted 2:1 for Measure 114, more than any other demographic. They also delivered the Senate back to the Democratic party last Fall. The Roe v. Wade decision turned them out en masse. I don't know why people refuse to see this.

I agree.

The most libtarded marxist brain dead people in my neighborhood are overeducated upper middle-class whites born in Oregon and Washington. These are people with generational wealth who have everything they will ever need. Half of them work in non-profit or government. And they are all "on message" about guns and everything else. The people who moved here from other states are much less militant about their political views. Especially people from the Southeast and Southwest.
There you go. Most women are militant and radical in their beliefs and ideology, and they outnumber gun owners. Why some of you refuse to see this is beyond me.

I've said it once, I'll say it again: if gun owners were the majority in these states, they would be solidly Red. Otherwise, you are assuming that we ARE the majority, and yet we don't vote on a pro-gun platform. Which I don't buy at all.

This will pass. We don't matter in Blue states. Some of you complain about gun owners not voting.....it wouldn't matter one way or the other. We're outnumbered. Get it through your freaking heads.

And yeah, sorry, I gotta agree with another poster here: repeal the 19th Amendment. Women voters are the reasons that this garbage is passing, and why the Democrats are gaining power and why our country is getting more screwed up by the day. When you get your info from The View, radical feminists in the classroom, and TikTok, then this is the result. Sorry if that hurts your sensitivities, but it's not the soy boys doing this....it's Liberal women, and they hate you. You are NEVER going to win them over. So if you have another idea of how to defeat them at the ballot box, then by all means let us know. Because you're certainly not going to win them over with Constitutional lectures. They hate that too.

There you go. Most women are militant and radical in their beliefs and ideology, and they outnumber gun owners. Why some of you refuse to see this is beyond me.

I've said it once, I'll say it again: if gun owners were the majority in these states, they would be solidly Red. Otherwise, you are assuming that we ARE the majority, and yet we don't vote on a pro-gun platform. Which I don't buy at all.

This will pass. We don't matter in Blue states. Some of you complain about gun owners not voting.....it wouldn't matter one way or the other. We're outnumbered. Get it through your freaking heads.

And yeah, sorry, I gotta agree with another poster here: repeal the 19th Amendment. Women voters are the reasons that this garbage is passing, and why the Democrats are gaining power and why our country is getting more screwed up by the day. When you get your info from The View, radical feminists in the classroom, and TikTok, then this is the result. Sorry if that hurts your sensitivities, but it's not the soy boys doing this....it's Liberal women, and they hate you. You are NEVER going to win them over. So if you have another idea of how to defeat them at the ballot box, then by all means let us know. Because you're certainly not going to win them over with Constitutional lectures. They hate that too.
Very blunt but true in many respects. To say emotional based politics here is an understatement. Gun hating soccer moms screwed us in the last loads of BS that was passed such as 594 and 1639.

Very blunt but true in many respects. To say emotional based politics here is an understatement. Gun hating soccer moms screwed us in the last loads of BS that was passed such as 594 and 1639.
Yep. It's a massive reason why it passed. In Portland, all of the walkouts by students in support of M114....about 90% of them were girls.

I know I sound like some basement-dwelling incel, but it really is true: they are screwing this country up. I wish that wasn't the case, but we should have seen this craziness coming with Carrie Nation.

This will come down to those democrat members of the WA legislature that sit in purple districts, where they can't always count on an easy Dem-win. Pressure on those folks needs to start today on this bill and continue nonstop. Particularly influential are those who can leverage their identities as survivors of violent crime or as veterans—it's hard for elected officials to blow these groups off. The mag ban has made these folks think it's ok to vote in laws like this, and we need to get their attention back in focus.

I disagree. The last few years have been the best years for gun sales ever and nearly half of those guns sold were sold to women. That's a dramatic change as more women seem to be discovering the value of a firearm for self defense. . Yes at the universities there are lots of libtard women who are anti-gun but in the real world there are more women questioning the value of limiting gun rights when the police cannot protect you and the government is setting criminals free every day. There are more women gun owners than ever today. The range I go to has lots of firearm training classes for women and those classes are full.

This action in the Wash. state legislature is no surprise. It's been coming around for many years now; this time around it looks good for passage.

Agree. In spite of the very many statements made on NWFA that non-voting gun owners are the problem. Statistics say otherwise.

I disagree. The last few years have been the best years for gun sales ever and nearly half of those guns sold were sold to women. That's a dramatic change as more women seem to be discovering the value of a firearm for self defense. .
I tend not to agree. I think there are lots more soccer moms and Karens than there are female gun buyers. I have no stats on that, just an opinion.

This action in the Wash. state legislature is no surprise. It's been coming around for many years now; this time around it looks good for passage.

Agree. In spite of the very many statements made on NWFA that non-voting gun owners are the problem. Statistics say otherwise.

I tend not to agree. I think there are lots more soccer moms and Karens than there are female gun buyers. I have no stats on that, just an opinion.
40 million guns sold during 2020-2021. Nearly half sold to women. I don't have numbers for how many women bought more than one gun in that period but articles state that many were 1st time buyers. I'm not saying that there aren't lots of anti-gun women but I am saying there may be a whole lot less of them since 2019.

I disagree. The last few years have been the best years for gun sales ever and nearly half of those guns sold were sold to women. That's a dramatic change as more women seem to be discovering the value of a firearm for self defense. . Yes at the universities there are lots of libtard women who are anti-gun but in the real world there are more women questioning the value of limiting gun rights when the police cannot protect you and the government is setting criminals free every day. There are more women gun owners than ever today. The range I go to has lots of firearm training classes for women and those classes are full.
With all of the defunding of police in certain cities in Washington State you are on your own in most cases since they are lacking police officers. Stuff happens very quickly and so may be incapsitated or dead by the time police show up.

With all of the defunding of police in certain cities in Washington State you are on your own in most cases since they are lacking police officers. Stuff happens very quickly and so may be incapsitated or dead by the time police show up.
Which cities? I hear this a lot but my understanding as a Seattleite is not even Seattle defunded. In order to "keep promises" they moved the emergency dispatch office/call center/emt and Parking Enforcement out of the police budget and into its own dispatch budget and transportation budget then told college art student rioters and tech millionaires "see? the budget went down by [exact cost of dispatch and parking enforecement]."

The budget went up 20,000,000 dollars this year (to 375 million) because they moved parking enforcement back into the police budget and we spend 20,000,000 dollars on parking enforcement.

Of course, crime is up as the entire state + some of Alaska and Idaho put their mentally ill uncles and drug addicted nieces on buses here. this makes police de facto mental illness nurses, which they aren't, and makes the job more strenuous. my own feeling is that if someone shows up off a bus withdrawing from fentanyl from XYZ, Washington or 123, Idaho the city should be able to sue whoever put them on the bus, or the municipality. Not to bankrupt small towns but to encourage them to like, look after their own.

but yeah, no matter where you live, bullets and criminals are always on scene faster than police.

So this is good news - they 'dropped' the AWB?
Ha Ha.

Which cities? I hear this a lot but my understanding as a Seattleite is not even Seattle defunded. In order to "keep promises" they moved the emergency dispatch office/call center/emt and Parking Enforcement out of the police budget and into its own dispatch budget and transportation budget then told college art student rioters and tech millionaires "see? the budget went down by [exact cost of dispatch and parking enforecement]."
Yeah, some of that stuff that was passed in 2020 and 21 in panic and response to political pressures is being rolled back.

The parking enforcement thing in Seattle is a mess on several different levels.

The budget went up 20,000,000 dollars this year (to 375 million) because they moved parking enforcement back into the police budget and we spend 20,000,000 dollars on parking enforcement.

Of course, crime is up as the entire state + some of Alaska and Idaho put their mentally ill uncles and drug addicted nieces on buses here. this makes police de facto mental illness nurses, which they aren't, and makes the job more strenuous. my own feeling is that if someone shows up off a bus withdrawing from fentanyl from XYZ, Washington or 123, Idaho the city should be able to sue whoever put them on the bus, or the municipality. Not to bankrupt small towns but to encourage them to like, look after their own.

but yeah, no matter where you live, bullets and criminals are always on scene faster than police.
Still... How many cops quit because of Defund and ACAB and the general lack of support? In Seattle alone over 400 have left over the last 30 months.
All the major cities have los police officers
And how many have been replaced?

Still... How many cops quit because of Defund and ACAB and the general lack of support? In Seattle alone over 400 have left over the last 30 months.
All the major cities have los police officers
And how many have been replaced?
I suppose not enough, but property crime and overall petty crime would be slashed if people didn't bus their schizophrenics, mentally challenged, drug addicts, and people with brain injuries here.

And being a cop would be easier.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top