JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone who is not run by their emotions but by facts..........

Havnt seen the photos of the dead women laying next to each other with legs blown off i take it?..next to the man with just a bone sticking out where his lower leg used to be..if you dont feel emotion then congratulations on being a sociopath.

You have the right to post what you like sir, but I can comment and say that your timing is tasteless. Right now focus is to find these people and make them pay. Not a good time to push our agenda on the same post. That's what liberals do.

I apologize to those who were offended by the timing of my post.. I should have waited a day, a week, maybe a month. I am as upset as everyone else.. It pains me for the loss of life..

One thing I will say is that more people will die and suffer if they ban guns from law-abiding citizens. That was the original intention of my post.. People totally misunderstand why I made my post. It wasn't to make a joke or push an agenda, it was to prove a point. I have one agenda, to promote love, life and protection of those important virtues.

My deepest goal and desire is that not another innocent person loses their life. I hope the perpetrator(s) of this crime is beaten with a cane 100 times before he/she is hung in the town square of the city he/she performed his atrocious act. This is what I feel would be justice. But does justice exist in this country anymore?

My apologies to those of you who misunderstood.. And, I am very sad what has happened today. It saddens me even more that our country spends so much time and resources persecuting law-abiding citizens and so little effort on protecting the people we love.

I apologize to those who were offended by the timing of my post.. I should have waited a day, a week, maybe a month. I am as upset as everyone else.. It pains me for the loss of life..

One thing I will say is that more people will die and suffer if they ban guns from law-abiding citizens. That was the original intention of my post.. People totally misunderstand why I made my post. It wasn't to make a joke or push an agenda, it was to prove a point. I have one agenda, to promote love, life and protection of those important virtues.

My deepest goal and desire is that not another innocent person loses their life. I hope the perpetrator of this crime is beaten with a cane 100 times before he/she is hung in the town square of the city he/she performed his atrocious act. This is what I feel would be justice. But does justice exist in this country anymore?

My apologies to those of you who misunderstood.. And, I am very sad what has happened today. It saddens me that our country spends so much time and resources persecuting law-abiding citizens and so little effort on protecting the people we love.

I completely understand you intentions. Anti gun folks would look at this post and say "I bet some pro gun freak did this to over shadow the gun bills". Our rights right now are all in jeopardy due to timing. Sandy hook, aurora, and clack tc all happened which ignited the whole ball of wax. Timing on this is the same, maybe one good thing will come from this disaster is for us to remember, there is bad people who wants to kill us are still out there. Focus is to ensure we are always on guard. I seen a sign on a bench that read "never forget" with the towers in the background. We have forgotten already, we now protect those who terrorized our country. Now, do we remember?

Havnt seen the photos of the dead women laying next to each other with legs blown off i take it?..next to the man with just a bone sticking out where his lower leg used to be..if you dont feel emotion then congratulations on being a sociopath.

Your right. I should let all my life be lead by my emotions, then I can be a liberal.

I NEVER said I did not feel emotion. I said I do NOT let them rule me. I understand how that can be confusing to someone run by their emotions.

My deepest goal and desire is that not another innocent person loses their life. I hope the perpetrator(s) of this crime is beaten with a cane 100 times before he/she is hung in the town square of the city he/she performed his atrocious act. This is what I feel would be justice. But does justice exist in this country anymore?

My apologies to those of you who misunderstood.. And, I am very sad what has happened today. It saddens me even more that our country spends so much time and resources persecuting law-abiding citizens and so little effort on protecting the people we love.

I wasn't offended and I understood exactly what you were saying. We all know "gun free zones" etc is bullbubblegum, you are preaching to the choir brother.

I am not a conspiracy guy but the following is raising eyebrows.

On KIRO radio Seattle several people and one "official were saying that the bombs COULD have been made from dismantled ammo or gunpowder. This is "a good example of why we need to control ammo and reloading components as well" One wonders where they could have purchased the ammo / powder from.

Also its weird that so many were wounded and so few killed. Consider the fact that most of the wounds were on hands and feet. It appears that the bombs were designed to wound and not kill - not a typical terrorist tactic.

All and all it all looks kind of weird.

With over 100 wounded, 15 people in critical condition, 3 dead, including an 8 year old and many people who lost limbs, hands, legs, I don't see how you can say these bombs were designed to wound? It was just a matter of luck and chance.. And, there was also 2 other explosive devices that were not detonated which could have caused just as much or more carnage than the other two bombs. I have a family friend who lost an eye and couple of fingers in Iraq from an IED. Some people in his vehicle lost some body parts. Was that also designed to wound?

Sorry, I don't buy any conspiracy theories, but I have heard a wide range of people, some who say all the wounded people in the pictures were actors and the whole thing is fake. I just don't get how people come up with all this BS. Probably because as Americans we live such a sheltered life and don't really believe anything bad could be done in the world by anyone but a bunch of wealthy guys sitting in some small, hidden room who plan to control the world.

Bombs are not hard to make and their effectiveness is can vary. It was just a matter of timing and luck that there wasn't dozens of dead people. Also, it probably was not very easy to plant the bombs in such a crowded location as they were.

"Law enforcement officials told NBC News that the bombs were packed with ball bearings and BBs, apparently intended to increase the casualties."

Officials (government) saying the bombs 'could' have been made from dismantled ammo and gunpowder are politicizing the bombing for their gun-control agenda. It would probably have been more difficult if not dangerous to dismantle a large amount of cartridges than use chemicals from another source. The chemical explosive could have been made from many things. The shrapnel to rip flesh could be obtained from many sources. The result with so many wounded vs. killed was probably because of the placement of the bombs, the type of bombs, and placement of the spectators.

I am not a conspiracy guy but the following is raising eyebrows.

On KIRO radio Seattle several people and one "official were saying that the bombs COULD have been made from dismantled ammo or gunpowder. This is "a good example of why we need to control ammo and reloading components as well" One wonders where they could have purchased the ammo / powder from.

Also its weird that so many were wounded and so few killed. Consider the fact that most of the wounds were on hands and feet. It appears that the bombs were designed to wound and not kill - not a typical terrorist tactic.

All and all it all looks kind of weird.

An amateur bomb maker can't design a bomb to do anything other than maybe explode successfully. If someone is making a bomb, it's likely that their intent is to kill or harm as many people as they can. It's a good thing that the bomb maker didn't use very high-yield materials, or even worse. Imagine if yesterday's bombs were loaded with radioactive material. Yesterday could've been our first "dirty bomb."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top