JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ha! Thanks Jim:cool:

Anythings better then trying to debate a libral issue on a gun forum.

BTW - I have never shot a Glock but I have shot the other 3.

Bold move cotton, lets see if it pays off

Heck, if nothing else interesting happens maybe Ill get invited to go shoot a glock (not a nice one because I don't want to want one).

... Now that Ithink about it, I did shoot a mag out of a used gun a buddy bought but didn't clean before we shot. FTF, FTE and it was the sub compact model that my enoumous hands barely fit on it. Bit my friend with the slide JUST before I was about to warn him about the impending danger hahahaha.

If you want to have a hot babe like Starla, then Glock is the only answer!

NapDynamite_305Pyxurz.jpg

I own them all except a Glock. Never cared for their sloppy triggers.
My 1911 is my go to pistol when I open carry. It doesn't work well concealed otherwise id have it with me all the time. Never picked up a 1911 that I couldn't shoot well.
And the AK...well, its a workhorse and is probably the best SHTF available. It'll eat any ammo you feed it and it'll shoot regardless...clean, dirty, cold or hot.
AR...most modular design. You can switch calibers in seconds and have so much aftermarket support that you can damn near have a million different combinations.

I thought you were going the direction of liquidating before confiscation.
Never have shot a glock or AK. Also didn't bother with the pot thread.

I love Russian guns. Mosin's (still looking for one), Ak (also on my buy list), SkS.

I like AR's so far but all of the little springs and pins make me wonder if it will ever be my bump in the nite gun. BUT it's also a budget build so maybe a quality built rifle would change my mind. I DO like the idea of the .223 for home defense. I would not grab my SkS or .308 living so close to other houses.

1911's - I dig the history, the feel and weight, I just want one in 9mm someday.

Glock's and striker fire guns make me feel old before my time because I jut still don't see the benifit's.

The polymer stuff I'm on the fence. Plastic has come a long long way in the past couple decades.

I thought you were going the direction of liquidating before confiscation.
Never have shot a glock or AK. Also didn't bother with the pot thread.
I only clicked on the OP and the last page of that pot thread and had plenty that I didn't feel the need to read most of it.

All guns fail, a good operator gets it running again as fast as he can. I guess it comes to which guns fail the most, but then if you have a million of any gun out there you are probably going to have failures.

ARS are good if you buy quality with good fit and finish. Have seen some really bad problems because users failed to maintain their equipment. Even saw a cracked lower in the back where the threads are due to misalignment. Cost alot to repair that lower and couldn't replace it cause it was a registered full auto.

Some guys think they know how to repair an AR and drill the gas hole bigger. "Oh it just needs more gas to run right", Geez the stuff people doo_O It ain't just ARS, all guns need tweeking sometimes. Might just need cleaning or a new spring or parts replacement but if you shoot them enough you are going to get stoppages.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top