Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

ARPC gunshow

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by parsons_12b, Sep 25, 2009.

1. parsons_12b

parsons_12b LaPine Oregon Well-Known Member

Is anyone going to the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club gunshow it is this weekend at the Linn County Fair Grounds.

2. BillM

BillM Amity OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

You bet---wouldn't miss it. One of my favorite shows in Oregon. I
    won't get there til Sunday morning--have a USPSA match at Dundee
    on Saturday. Leave me a few "deals":laugh:

3. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

1st time attending the Albany Show and was surprised at the size and the amount of people who attended the show. I saw quite a few of the regulars from the Portland Shows. I'm glad I went since I found quite a few deals on ammo, firearms, and parts. Thanks parsons_12b for the invite.

4. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle Oregon Active Member

I had fun at the show on saturday. Didn't buy too much. Just a couple cloth gun holders. Did think show security could have been a little more tuned in to what was coming in the show though.......The BO was HORRID!!!! I swear it seemed like every other row had some stinky bastard fuming up the place! At one point I actually said out load "If you came here today without a shower,you're wrong!" as I walked through another cloud of misery. God people I know it's just a silly little gun show but it is still a social event and no one appreciates your particular scent! As to the stuff at the show, I was pleasantly suprised to see ARs at there lowest I have seen in a long time. I think even some 308 DPMS rifles were under $1000! Might just make some plans for a new toy real soon :)