JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Plenty of guns and ammo at the gun show. Decent prices on ammo. Not as many vendors as last fall but still a lot compared to other shows. Stop at the OFF table and say hi.

Lot less vendors this time since many were concerned about BGC wait time. Still good stuff and decent prices. Talked to a few FFLs I know and they said folks were getting through in about 15-20 mins most the time. Primers were around to be had for $100 a brick. Most popular powders around for $50 or so. Ammo prices were ok but the big deal was the variety that was available. The usual collectors stuff and what not. Morning was very busy and tapered off significantly around 3pm.

Definitely worth checking out! Still free for members of ARPC and kids.

Went today, still my favorite show in this once great state. Found some smaller deals but no firearms. Stopped by the Bimart in Albany before headed home for one of those Pelican cases they are blowing out and purchased a Ruger LCP Max. I didn't realize they even came out with something like it and bought it on the spot.

Went today, still my favorite show in this once great state. Found some smaller deals but no firearms. Stopped by the Bimart in Albany before headed home for one of those Pelican cases they are blowing out and purchased a Ruger LCP Max. I didn't realize they even came out with something like it and bought it on the spot.
Bimart always has some of the best ammo prices too.

I must have missed the good ammo prices? I wasn't buying ammo but saw Wolf 9mm at $18.00/50 at one table. But did see Fiocci 1000rnd 9mm at $279.00 at another. I wasn't looking for ammo as I roll my own. And one table had powder at $70.00 and $90.00 an LB!! I sure didn't see many holes in the old bullets and ammo bins at what seemed crazy prices, as the day wore on. These guys must love schlepping all that stuff back out to the vehicles after the show. Gotta say though that there was one table that I saw $35.00 powder, and I picked up a pound of W244 at $40.00 at another. Most other powder I saw was $40.00-$45.00.

A guy at a table on the far left near the back had a couple model 17s. He had them for $750.00 for an Eddy Stone and $800.00 for a lend-lease. Maybe I'm off? I thought that was a good price considering the times? The older guy liquidating his collection. Someone needs to get over there and help him out. I would have but just don't have room.

All in all, still the best show that I ever go to.

I was disappointed. There was so much leftover space to fill they had MountainMan bring his truck in as a display. Jerky and snacks galore. Looked more like a Knife Show with some guns, than a Gun Show with some knives. :(
Plus the no loaded firearms, even CHL. :(

Everyone has a different set of expectations making one persons attendance good and another's not so good. Me, I like gun shows even the ones I don't like.
Good for you. Personally, I don't care if there's a table with hot sauce in hand grenade shaped bottles. Or Beanie Babies, or Carrol's Nuts. It is parking and entry fees that will stop me from going to gun shows.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top