JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
I had a fun time yesterday! Did a partial trade for a gun I'd been wanting for years and the dealer was fair with my trade value and even did the call in so I left with the new to me gun 😁 I saw some good values. There was a couple battle packs of 762x51 for $140 for 200rounds. I had already tapped out so I had to leave them. I've found enough good in these shows to call them my favorite 😍

Went yesterday. So many people. So much space, seems a lot less guns for sale compared to before... but considering M114.... saw a variety of ammo. Not much gear or surplus items, that's fine... was too many people for me and my two kids; I was the guy with a baby strapped to his front and pushing a stroller with the toddler strapped in lol. Didn't see what I was specifically looking for... still decent though.

I had to grab a double barrel from an old codger and point it away from my kids' heads. It was looking like it was going to turn bad with his attitude but I didn't back down. He said not to grab his gun but when I was in his face he understood it wasn't an innocent mistake. I told him that gun safety is a good habit to get into, then proceeded to tell my kids that this is an example of complacency. He was not amused and I don't care. Otherwise very uneventful. His barrel was so close it about poked my 4 year old in the eye. So, no exaggeration happening.

went today with my boys and my dad. was fun. wish i coulda found some grendel brass! lmao i looked at a box of 1000 LRP and the guy said $120-i know youve paid that before. i looked at him and said sorry sir, ive never paid more than $40 for a brick of primers and moved on.

went today with my boys and my dad. was fun. wish i coulda found some grendel brass! lmao i looked at a box of 1000 LRP and the guy said $120-i know youve paid that before. i looked at him and said sorry sir, ive never paid more than $40 for a brick of primers and moved on.
I would love to know if those $120.00 primers sold. I was blown away with the $75.00/# jugs of powder! I mean, REALLY? This show is almost ALL seasoned gun folks/re-loader's. I look at the guy behind those powder bottles and wonder if there's something not right with him?

I would love to know if those $120.00 primers sold. I was blown away with the $75.00/# jugs of powder! I mean, REALLY? This show is almost ALL seasoned gun folks/re-loader's. I look at the guy behind those powder bottles and wonder if there's something not right with him?
the damn primer box was even old school lite blue and grey CCI. not even new-ish primers. maybe 20-25 years old? probably paid $15-20 for it back in the day.

i will not buy from gougers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads