JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's a pretty good surplus store in woodinville, called Sir Plus, his store is slowly getting taken over by airsoft stuff though. Has a decent selection of clothing, a random selection of other stuff (always check the bottom of the bins). There's Ed's Surplus and Marine in Lynnwood, he's got a decent selection if you're looking for clothes. If you look in back he did have a pile of military field phones.

If you want a really good selection, you should drive down to lakewood. Tac-tailor is down there, and usually has some good stuff in the "bargain bin", if you go south to the next offramp, there's a few awesome surplus stores right at the gates of ft lewis/mcchord, the one that's in the yellow building has awesome selection but is rather expensive. The one across the street (looks like a house piled full of uniforms) has some ok stuff, but you have to know what you're looking for, and have to dig for it. Not a great place to "browse".

The Best surplus store I've ever been to in my whole life is out in spokane though... not sure what it's called, but it's on division. If you are looking for weird random military stuff it is the place to go. I've bought all kinds of stuff from there, everything from training mortars (sans propellant), 40mm shell casings, radios, etc. However, I am strange when it comes to my surplus, I am not looking for clothing, tactical stuff... I'm looking for ammunition related stuff, tools, electrical connectors, fin assemblies, etc.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top