JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did you see or hear helicopters? Army training exercise takes over on Houston's south side | abc13.com So now little birds full of Army in training fly into town generally unannounced and start a blank firing traing exercises? This needs to stop. Putting schools into lockdown and causing a general state of public fear/panic not to mention conditioning the public on a new normal. They have training towns already built for this type of event. This was going on in florida a few days ago also.

I am not fond of tin foil hats, but the video of black hawks firing blanks over Miami is very disturbing. Those choppers are loud as hell. In between skyscrapers it must be deafening. Blank fire around unwarned urban populace? The news reporting joking and clowning about it makes it even worse.

I am not fond of tin foil hats, but the video of black hawks firing blanks over Miami is very disturbing. Those choppers are loud as hell. In between skyscrapers it must be deafening. Blank fire around unwarned urban populace? The news reporting joking and clowning about it makes it even worse.
I hear ya bro, but the old tin foil hat seems to be the new truth at times and this is a scary thought indeed.. so many will, and at times myself tend to cast a BS label on the unpleasent though/newsreport/intel. For Its easier and feals better in that BS folder of thought. But There is a reason for this type of training activity..and we all know or suspect/hope it is not true.

Last Edited:
you can hope to win the lottery too, doesnt mean you have any better chance at it.... Chicago intimidation politics and kenyan dictatorship starting to show.... what was it his girl said? they are going to have hell to pay? are we just at the beginning of knowing what their thought process is?

What does the army say about this?
What do the mayors of these cities says about this?
What do the citizens of these cities say about this?

This is a clear breach of normal, so it must be explained. Are we no longer equal members of this society? Do we not deserve an open and honest discussion about this stuff or are we supposed to cower and just ignore it???

This is a clear breach of normal, so it must be explained. Are we no longer equal members of this society? Do we not deserve an open and honest discussion about this stuff or are we supposed to cower and just ignore it???

interagency and military cooperative units. That is clear enough. Interagency mobilization ending on a public building. No way to settle that this was an oversight in not notifying the public. Likely wanted to see how the public reacted.

Good Questions, Many are The same I have..Are TPTB testing the publics reaction? Is this an overstept of power and public pease abuse to the highest degree, I personaly believe it to be. We are being conditioned like the herd that the masses are, and we are about to be culled? It is Time to stop it in its infancy, now before it get to be the normal..and excepted for the good of the country?.....The Agenda is excellerating at an exponentual pace it seems...growing like a noxious weed....So I must ask do my fellow NWFA Brothers see it this way ? Your Input is much Appriciated..Peace.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top