JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just put Rx-79G on ignore list. These anti -gun rights pricks that don't even bother to know what the basic laws and freedoms are really piss me off. Either that or he is just a scrum troll.

Except no judge, founding father, president or anyone who knows the law agrees with you. The US started off with limits on the 2nd amendment (and all amendments) and has never changed that stance. Revisionist history doesn't make it suddenly okay to break the law or designate the people that enforce the laws passed by YOUR representative government criminals.

You don't like the laws the ATF enforces? Do something to change the laws AND the dismal reputation gun owners have in the US.
Your history teachers failed you miserably…

Much easier to type that sort of thing then cite case law, isn't it? Your debate coach was nonexistent.
No need to cite case law, just like I don't need to cite Albert Einstein or Isaac Newton when I claim that an object in my hand will fall when I let go of it.

You claimed that no judge or founding father would agree that firearms laws and agencies like the ATF are unconstitutional. That is so obviously false, it's like stating that a triangle only has two sides.

Given past exchanges and posts of yours, your defeatist attitude regarding gun restrictions is unsurprising though. Just admit that you like the laws or are unwilling to fight against them (instead of making outlandish statements in an attempt to pass as an actual 2A supporter).

No need to cite case law, just like I don't need to cite Albert Einstein or Isaac Newton when I claim that an object in my hand will fall when I let go of it.

You claimed that no judge or founding father would agree that firearms laws and agencies like the ATF are unconstitutional. That is so obviously false, it's like stating that a triangle only has two sides.

Given past exchanges and posts of yours, your defeatist attitude regarding gun restrictions is unsurprising though. Just admit that you like the laws or are unwilling to fight against them (instead of making outlandish statements in an attempt to pass as an actual 2A supporter).
Look, this is just a fact-less attempt to attack my character. I'm used to it - you're absolutely right that there aren't a lot of Einstein's on these boards.

However, I have repeatedly suggested alternatives to the pointless stonewalling that gun rights activists have foolishly substituted for a strategy. Calling me defeatist is absurdly hilarious because the only thing that your philosophy generates are donations to the NRA's executive vacation fund and GOP politicians that ban guns.

It is simply not true that any part of the government or legal system in the US has ever viewed the 2nd Amendment to be beyond regulation. That's just a story someone told you to get donations.

Look, this is just a fact-less attempt to attack my character. I'm used to it - you're absolutely right that there aren't a lot of Einstein's on these boards.

However, I have repeatedly suggested alternatives to the pointless stonewalling that gun rights activists have foolishly substituted for a strategy. Calling me defeatist is absurdly hilarious because the only thing that your philosophy generates are donations to the NRA's executive vacation fund and GOP politicians that ban guns.

It is simply not true that any part of the government or legal system in the US has ever viewed the 2nd Amendment to be beyond regulation. That's just a story someone told you to get donations.
It's hilarious that you talk as though you have absolute facts on your side, but then continue to assert that there is not a single government entity or political figure—past or present—that considers the 2nd Amendment as beyond regulation.

I ask this honestly, not to be condescending, but have you actually read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?

I also offer you some much needed food-for-thought; just because the government has done something does not make it Constitutional or acceptable or aligned with the frameworks that bind this country. See: Slavery and Segregation, and the numerous court cases that upheld it (Dred Scott, Plessy v Ferguson, etc.)

It's hilarious that you talk as though you have absolute facts on your side, but then continue to assert that there is not a single government entity or political figure—past or present—that considers the 2nd Amendment as beyond regulation.

I ask this honestly, not to be condescending, but have you actually read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?

I also offer you some much needed food-for-thought; just because the government has done something does not make it Constitutional or acceptable or aligned with the frameworks that bind this country. See: Slavery and Segregation, and the numerous court cases that upheld it (Dred Scott, Plessy v Ferguson, etc.)
I never said "political figure". Of course there are political figures putting those words in your mouth. They started doing so largely in the late 1970s.

Of course I've read the Constitution. I've also read most of the case law. Name a case where a court decision asserted that no regulation was constitutional.

I never said "political figure". Of course there are political figures putting those words in your mouth. They started doing so largely in the late 1970s.

Of course I've read the Constitution. I've also read most of the case law. Name a case where a court decision asserted that no regulation was constitutional.
You wrote: "Except no judge, founding father, president or anyone who knows the law agrees with you."

Seems like a few of those qualify as political figures.

Perhaps you'd care to argue with yourself instead?

Keep fighting for the 2nd Amendment, whatever that means for you!

Last Edited:
You wrote: "Except no judge, founding father, president or anyone who knows the law agrees with you."

Seems like a few of those qualify as political figures.

Perhaps you'd care to argue with yourself instead?

Keep fighting for the 2nd Amendment, whatever that means for you!
In school, they would have taught you that all presidents are politic figures, but not all political figures are presidents.

Interesting that liberals are putting up the argument that "they are just doing their jobs" and "just comply and everything will go easier". But when presented with the same arguments about the "say their names" folks, it's ACAB.

Not a lot of intellectual honesty.

Interesting that liberals are putting up the argument that "they are just doing their jobs" and "just comply and everything will go easier". But when presented with the same arguments about the "say their names" folks, it's ACAB.

I don't know about liberals, but some of us have been pointing out that there isn't a lot of meat to this particular conspiracy theory.

Love to discus that, can't figure out how to do that within the frameworks of the NWFA rules :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top