JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All that time and money wasted. There are actual criminals out there and these coward agencies are harassing the law abiding instead of actually doing hard work and targeting those types instead.

Meanwhile Hunter is in the background smiling…

1658278676730.jpeg

Don't forget, many states do in fact keep a regrestries, despite the law forbidding them from doing so, OryGun and Washington both do, and I wonder if this dude's state does so as well?
I believe Washington only keeps a registry with a semi automatic rifle, not pistols or anything considered an "other", I may be mistaken though. Either way it's unconstitutional and hopefully with the recent Supreme Court ruling it can be struck down in court. There also has to be something done with these guys just arbitrarily showing up at your house, it's obvious they know it's going to scare people into compliance and that in itself should be deemed illegal.

Just curious how anyone could support this type of behavior from their govt.
There has to be some checks and balances but this is over the top and what I really don't like is the insinuated threat of "we will have to come back" It was obviously meant to intimidate the individual into compliance.

Another telling part of this, note how they also had a State Trooper with the agent?
Why would you need a stater for a simple check, and why no sheriff's deputy?

They stop by my abode, it's warrant or nuffin!

Meanwhile Hunter is in the background smiling…

View attachment 1243161
That must be a body double…. he has all his teeth.

Warrant would be required for my house. Thank goodness the guy didn't own a dog!

There has to be some checks and balances but this is over the top and what I really don't like is the insinuated threat of "we will have to come back" It was obviously meant to intimidate the individual into compliance.
I'd make them obtain a warrant, and wouldn't be intimidated in the least, ESPECIALLY because I only buy guns and NEVER sell them.

Remember the claim from the ATF — that no one is coming for your weapons and no one is keeping track of your weapons? Meh, maybe they are.

Not saying it's RIGHT or Wrong. BUT, But, but.......
They could also/maybe want to know if you've been, buying and selling the guns, as a Qusai-business operation (without an FFL Lic). Or maybe perhaps, investigating what is commonly known as a "gun running" operation.

Whatever......if/when in doubt......it's best to just.....

Lawyer-Up.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS......back in the Clinton era. I got a call from the ATF about a bunch of receivers that I had purchased. Actually, about ten AR15 bare nekked receivers, purchased at one time. The agent asked me why I had made the purchase and what I was gonna do with them.

My response was sort of......"Look at who is the current President and do you think I'll have to use them?"

LOL The ATF was not interested in asking any more questions after that answer.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top